World Athletics Championships 2011 (pg4)

Colin Turnover

HAA please stop upping vids on youtube of your squats and work more on your mechanics!

Plus he went WAY too early, not surprised old man Devonish dashed the baton at him. Surprised Patton didnt dash his aswell. Pissed for Thompson of TnT aswell. Robbed us of a burn up on that anchor leg. On a positive note. ST Kitts with another medal :)

On womens side would like to have seen it be closer. Simpson was a let down on the third leg. I think she needs to quit the short sprints, to think she was the quickest Jamaican 4/5 years ago. Injuries have ruined her I think. Campbell-Brown's top-end is nuts. You see the way she was closing on Jeter. If she can ever get her start right, she could possibly clipse 10.67s.

Guest M12 Part 2

The thing is HAA is naturally like that. He doesnt bang weights as much as people think he does. The f*cked thing is James dasaolu is faster than him now an has been for at least a year but gets nowhere near as much exposure or money. Harry has built his brand nicely and uk athletics are backing him.

I personally think Wariner is done. He had a winning formula with his coach when he was successful then had a falling out over money so left him and that's when things went pears. Wariner has similar footspeed to James if their 200m pbs are anything to go by (around about 20.2/3 iirc) so i don't are any reason why James can't get down to mid 43s. Also got to bear in mind that James has had a full college season's competition to compete in this year, so once he's finished his studies we should see further progress in the future.

In respect of Merritt, I do expect him to get back to his best next season but I just don't know what James will be on because his potential is SCARY.

Who saw Lewis-Francis get walked down by Frater on that relay SMH