Official Glastonbury Topic

Afroman

Am I the only the person who is not gassed by Beyonce? Don't get me wrong she is undoubtedly extremely talented, but people are going on like it was Michael Jackson at Motown 25.

Her performances prob couldnt be topped other than MJ TBH. Lady Gaga, Jigga or U2 would run her close

It's all subjective but I disagree, IMO bare people give better performances than Beyonce. Prince? David Bowie? Sade? Earth, Wind and Fire? I dunno Beyonce just doesn't do it for me, I was more entertained by Kool & the Gang. She's beautiful but I don't rate her that highly anymore, she's just too ubiquitous, she just needs to jam for a bit.

Janelle Monae captivated my heart

Chemical Brothers performance was mad....when it cut off everyone in the room felt like they just got unplugged form the matrix

Aloe Blacc was very good aswell, I hope he doesnt turn into a contemporary RnB singer

Guest Esquilax

That sh*t was amazing

Great live performance, was an experience, lots of hits, only a couple of dips

Lol at the triangle thing, people are f*ck*ng dumb

Am I the only the person who is not gassed by Beyonce? Don't get me wrong she is undoubtedly extremely talented, but people are going on like it was Michael Jackson at Motown 25.

Her performances prob couldnt be topped other than MJ TBH. Lady Gaga, Jigga or U2 would run her close

She was good but not that good. I thought Coldplay were better and Janelle Monae also.

f*ck*ng hell.

I'm a broken man.

Friendly Fires. Kool And The Gang. 2 Door Cinema Club. In that order. Epic sh*t.

Friendly Fires were nuts, was good as the sun had come out and the mud had JUST started to dry.

That sh*t was amazing

Triangle Thing?

/

Oh yeah, hang tite me having Those Dancing days as one of the bands I can't miss and waking up late

EPIC FAIL

Guest Esquilax

f*ck*ng hell.

I'm a broken man.

Friendly Fires. Kool And The Gang. 2 Door Cinema Club. In that order. Epic sh*t.

Friendly Fires were nuts, was good as the sun had come out and the mud had JUST started to dry.

That sh*t was amazing

Triangle Thing?

/

Oh yeah, hang tite me having Those Dancing days as one of the bands I can't miss and waking up late

EPIC FAIL

The triangle behind Beyonce, obviously representing the Pyramid stage, but the inevitable illuminati thing begins, yawn

/

I really wanted to see TTD as well, but f*ck going up to the Park stage when the weather was like that, could not be arsed at all

Guest Esquilax

I don't care I'm a bit gassed, I f*ck*ng loved Glasto, had the time of my life

Got to interview some cool peeps, including Katy B ( :wub: ) who told me she sleeps in the nude ( :wub: :wub: ) as I was coming up on a strong E. It f*ck*ng ruled so hard.

Met a hero of mine, got high all day, saw some great bands, Pulp were shower even though I didn't know many of their tunes

Was a great time all round

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A bit jealous of those who went, bar the crap weather, but whatever.

Just watched Beyonce's performance, I liked most of the first 20 minutes but most of her music after her first album I don't feel. Was a good show though from the parts I didn't skip through. Clocked those French twin street dancers, they're cold.

• 1 year later...

What, go to one of his raves?

• 11 months later...

yeah I'm there tomorrow, free ticket :D, possibly backstage passes for park stage as well, and probably special hospitality wristbands (thank god I can get a shower in)

aiming to leave Bow 6-7am, I can tell this is gonna be long, don't know why I volunteered to drive

gonna be live though