SBTV on Channel 4 Now.

Sinister

who are the moguls behind him

young 21 yr old "niggas" dont usually get this much attention without some white guy pulling strings behind

He generated the interest because of the frequent youth content he puts out, that is all his doing.

Like Carlos said The Observer, Guardian, New Era, Google etc... saw that and wanted to align themselves with his audience.

Guest M12 Part 2

the only thing i dont like is that the media love to jump on some bandwagon stuff

they will continue to push this thing as if its a trillion pound company

the series should be good but they have done this about many pple

its all cosmetic, and lazy journalism bcos they codunt be bothered to look elsewhere

He just needs to lap it all up and use it as part of a bigger plan.

His time is now but white man don't stay interested forever, he gotta put himself in a position that he don't need anyone.

This

If this was the 1980s he would have never pulled it off and advertisers wouldn't have understood the culture that attracted what the website does. Funny enough its easy to call him entrepreneurial but if you compare him to what the people did in the 80s with urban music you would think this is nothing what hes doing tbh

They took real cultural RISKS back then

e.g Snoop dogg & Dr dre who are the brand of what is possible in the industry

But it's 2011 an he did pull it off.

Pull what off? Wanting urban kids to buy products he advertises on his website? Did you know most black people dont buy whats marketed to them? Its all about over-indexing (something used or serving to point out) mixed with aspiration which is the formula to market to this urban generation.

let the nigga live man

shit

• 2 weeks later...

just remembered that one of my friends had this exact idea in 2006, his problem is or was that he's just not a people's person always cussing and gets into arguments. so in the end he would dash the artists videos and refuse to show them, the word spread that he's a c*nt. no one talks to him now after uni and college...he must be pissed hearing about SBTV.

• Downvote 4

or a million generic road rap videos

seemed to do a bit of everything ie elmo ed sheeran etc

guy is proper down to earth let me spit him a couple bars

endless ratings for what he is doin

Neither did Grimedaily, once he started look at the artists who have brought him the most views then come back to me. Then looka the situation they came from, English Frank, Elro before that hadn't had exposure to most people, yet there videos are amongst the highest ranking SBTV f64s

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I wasn't referring to his financial status I ment he failed because he has one of the most if not the most successful platforms for uk urban music which is what he originally wanted to do (be an mc) and the guy is still unknown as an artist, obviously anyone with a brain would rather be in the position he is now than be top 3 selected but it still is a pretty epic fail imo

• Downvote 3

Guest phonecharger

yeah big epic fail fam

he owns his own label which he can put his own music on if he chooses (bare in mind his fanbase is already there) to so yeah he failed drastically u d*ckhead

• Upvote 6

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

yeah big epic fail fam

he owns his own label which he can put his own music on if he chooses (bare in mind his fanbase is already there) to so yeah he failed drastically u d*ckhead

Ffs I clearly said he won on that part but not being able 2 blow on ur own site is a fail on ur talent

Fanbase? Do me a favour

I'll let that d*ckhead comment slide but in future I will have to rape your mother

• Downvote 1