'News of The World' scrapped - News Corp withdraws bid for BSkyB

Francis Coquelin

lol I was watching this, Hayman seems like a normal bloke who's just risen through the ranks whereas John Yates seems more like a government official type.

Yeats looked like he was about to burst into tears at certain points and seemed more upset by it, Hayman seemed unbelievably naive for someone who was one of the highest ranked officers in the met.

i dont care if its people power or he had beef with one of his zionist fellow shatans and they got his dirt out the woodwork. i cant stand the lizard looking c*nt...plus he speak in that disgusting Australian accent. off with his head..and hope the whole Newscorp burns to ashes. he aint got no influence over 20th century fox or NFL so f*ck him..they will just get new owners.

• Downvote 1

can someone summarize what the hell has been going on in one paragraph?

cheers

NOTW and other papers in the News International group have been hacking the phones of celebrities, relatives of soldiers killed in Iraq, Millie Dowler ( they also deleted messages from her voicemail which gave her family false hope she was alive, She was found dead not long after ), Gordon Brown and lots of other politicians. They also got someone to pose as Gordon Brown to access his bank records and illegally accessed the medical records of his son then printed them in the paper.

Basically they're massive cunts and this is a good chance to get rid of Murdoch.