Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Patrick Vieira

The legend retires from football.Immense when he was with us, pretty much made his position his own everyone wanted a "Vieira player in centre mid"And to think we got him for 3.5m lol and become one of the greatsI was blessed to see him play many times at Highbury, legendPatrick_Vieira_280x_857043a.jpg

The reason I play football (the way I do).This guy is my honorary Uncle.http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/memorable-vieira-flareups-1861973.html?action=Gallery

Legend.The way he broke up play in the final third then within a few strides he is near the oppositions box was scary.Beast!Will forever be thankful and greatful for everything he did for the club.

Round the world dribble>>>>Flick up and chest control >>>>Charging through the heart of midflied >>>>

Round the world dribble>>>>Flick up and chest control >>>>Charging through the heart of midflied >>>>
SadfFRfrffDDDDon't start, feeling to get emotionalLegend, glad I got his autograph

The way man weighsed a Totty player in midfield & charged through the middle & finished it on his ones...ARGH.The beefs, the red cards, f*ck*ng GEN.

Guest Portuguese

PV>>>France 98/Euro 2000 (Thank You)To think since Vieira left he has won titles also the FA Cup again meanwhile its six years and counting.

• Downvote 4

ahhh the days when vieira and keane used to battle it out.......the rivalry between man united and arsenal >>>>>>>>>>

should never have been soldshould have been a one club talisman another wenger failure
He wanted to leave for a new challenge, for all he gave us you couldn't have kept man against his will.

should never have been soldshould have been a one club talisman another wenger failure
1 club man ? That means he would have never have gone to Milan ??

Guy actually BULLIED midfields.The Petit/Vieira combo, f*ck*ng HELL. The PL weren't ready for them niggaz.
When I started working at Arsenal they a mock up newspaper report with Manny and Him hugging headlined "Arsenal win the World Cup"The most balanced cen mid pairing ive ever seen TBH

Nice to see I got negged :D Vieira IMO is the start of the Arsenal shirt doesn't really mean that much to me brigade, yes he was a great player, yes he was a leader, yes we won a bunch of trophies with him as our captain, etc...But there is a part of me that sees him for what he is, he hanged us out to dry for two summers with the will he, won't he go Madrid saga... While he was our captain.He spoke to Manchester United, one summer...He told Ashley to hold the club to ransom and get every penny he could and if it meant making them think your go Chelsea then so be it, cos it will force them to pay...After he left, he actually said he should have left sooner...He very nearly joined Tottenham... Then on retirement he took the job at City rather than Arsenal...Give me Thierry & Tony everyday. Even Wright and Merson tbh.