Influx of gay black characters on tv

Da Luv Doc

Not being funny but people tend to not WANT what they need to watch and in turn watch what they specifically know what is bad for them and their mind state, I aint really gonna go into no big hoo har on stats on what show portrays what and how much but I am prepared to wager that the shows that do not do this are shows most of you people are not even remotely interested in watching.

LMAO

reminds me of when someone said certain man only remember theyre christian when the issue of muslims comes up

think it was talkin about white people, u know the EDL man, but I cannot confirm, so I left that out, of the main thing, but obv this is the same thing, so I may aswell have put it there, but ive already typed this

why does the media have to do that though? if I was to run one of these studios I really couldnt give a sh*t what a kid learns, ur out to please the shareholders n all they want is money and results, if thats where the audience is going then thats that.

its not down to TV shows and films to educated your kids, thats called parenting, turn off the TV and talk to them once ina while

why does the media have to do that though? if I was to run one of these studios I really couldnt give a sh*t what a kid learns, ur out to please the shareholders n all they want is money and results, if thats where the audience is going then thats that.

its not down to TV shows and films to educated your kids, thats called parenting, turn off the TV and talk to them once ina while

youre exactly wrong

yes what you say is true that studios must please shareholders but we have a wider social responsibility to society,to which we must answer for all the products we sell as service providers.this is especially relevant to corporations such as the bbc whose shareholder is the taxpayer. a corporation that pumps out toxic waste into rivers or lakes isnt told by a judge ' f*ck it you man are getting it in, dont watch the haters' (officially anyway) so why should the same not apply to toxic waste in tv form. the fact is tv is what children want to watch instead of doing there homework, no amount of parenting is going to stop most children from following trends and stuff they learn from tv, tv is church to a child.it is the lingua franca amongst their peers,the small percentile of child who grows up outside of the grasp of television is a pariah. so tv has a responsibility not to be teaching the children the wrong things because it is a powerful and undeniable influence on young ( and even most feeble older heads)

the media is well aware of this power they posess but they are not just pumping out waste for the sake of it, there is an agenda behind it.a government and big business driven agenda, as it happens. the media is a variety of sources brought to you in association with government and big business ( the illuminati) that are used to farm humans, or should i say to farm consumers. the prevalence of vapidity, whoredom and faggotry on television is all driven by the premise that consumerism is driven by vanity, guilt, shame,emptiness and the departure from religion . these are the cornerstones of a whore,faggot or vapids soul. homosexuality is a product you are being sold.(homosexuals are less likely to start a pub fight, rob a judge or rape his wife, and more likely to be well paid city creatives with disposable income and a penchant for the extremely frivolous and expensive consumer item)

when my children swim in a toxic river, can the company that dump the waste be held accountable, or is it my fault for letting children swim. yes not caring about any repercussions of the service you provide is the fastest way to make quick money, but if it means the planet is only here for a couple more generations, i would say that was a fairly sh*t and unadmirable way of thinking about things, and tv like all products,governments and corporations needs to think about the bigger picture and building a better ecosystem for future generations, instead of this mad max every man for himself wasteman fantasy bullshit. personally i like the planet earth and feel that we, as humans should keep it for a while longer. i think having less pollution in the soul is as important as having less pollution in the lung.

• Upvote 1

pumping toxic waste isnt really the same thing though is it? come on now.

all im saying is its not the duty of producers and program makers to teach morality or tell kids wether to be gay or not, thats a parenting job. you do know no one is forcing you or the kids to watch this right? theres like 800 other sky channels and millions of DVDs, like Marlon said, pretty sure most of u complaining about these shows dont watch them anyway

its not some deep issue that requires millions of essays, its just not their job, Ive seen hundreds of films with over the top violence/all I listen to is music about drug dealing, but the last fight I had I was 7 n im not a drug dealer.

all im saying is its not the duty of producers and program makers to teach morality or tell kids wether to be gay or not, thats a parenting job. you do know no one is forcing you or the kids to watch this right? theres like 800 other sky channels and millions of DVDs, like Marlon said, pretty sure most of u complaining about these shows dont watch them anyway

its not some deep issue that requires millions of essays, its just not their job, Ive seen hundreds of films with over the top violence/all I listen to is music about drug dealing, but the last fight I had I was 7 n im not a drug dealer.

yes and no

some of this shows are mainstream and i watched by millions and i considered to have some impact or create a debate between people, it may not effect u but if all the black characters in popular shows are acting gay , its a little frustrating.

well of course something has to be different in order to use it as a metaphor..

you may think tv has had zero effect on you but you are jumping to defend the makers of any television programme.that is devotion.in this way you are a dormant soldier. total acceptance was the first wave and you are demonstrating symptoms of that.total homosexuality is the second wave but that is for the next generation, free from the fear of parents and peers who now practice total acceptance. total acceptance is a morality you have learnt from watching television shows.'its the parents job' is the cosy wrap up of a million sitcom episodes. but life does not take place in cosy 30 minute episodes. it is a deep issue that requires millions of essays, and im not speaking of a specific shows but all tv shows have to have some form of responsibility. you cannot raise children surrounded by sh*t and not expect some of it to rub off on them. i cannot take one mans life and interests as definitive proof that popular media has no effect on people. sorry

• Upvote 1

well of course something has to be different in order to use it as a metaphor..

you may think tv has had zero effect on you but you are jumping to defend the makers of any television programme.that is devotion.in this way you are a dormant soldier. total acceptance was the first wave and you are demonstrating symptoms of that.total homosexuality is the second wave but that is for the next generation, free from the fear of parents and peers who now practice total acceptance. total acceptance is a morality you have learnt from watching television shows.'its the parents job' is the cosy wrap up of a million sitcom episodes. but life does not take place in cosy 30 minute episodes. it is a deep issue that requires millions of essays, and im not speaking of a specific shows but all tv shows have to have some form of responsibility. you cannot raise children surrounded by sh*t and not expect some of it to rub off on them. i cannot take one mans life and interests as definitive proof that popular media has no effect on people. sorry

I gotta say this in reference to what 'hisrightpalm' is saying.

I do not know you or any thing about you but in topics like this (or any topic for that matter) more times than not people who literally do not have a dog in the fight like to throw out all kinds of equivocating responses when really their lack of being in the mix of this hinders the direction of their belief.

1. I am a black man so I am particularly concerned about this for that reason

2. I have a young son

3. I now have gone down the animation path in terms of career.

Now when you factor in all of those things maybe now you can see where I am coming from. Of course people should not let television raise their children we hardly watch television in my house I prefer to control what media is shown in my domain as much as possible to MY standards. In spite of this, outside influences will get through somehow and when a kiddies favourite like spiderman is being made as a part BLACK male (which can be seen as a positive based on how much its said we are not included in things in comparison to other races) but also made to be GAY it disturbs the mind of any right thinking black man.

This is not normal it is not acceptable and considering the progression of this kind of f*ckry which we can all look back on very easily thanks to things like the net its apparent that there is a SINISTER reality unfolding. Its not even a conspiracy ting, most black men KNOW black men have a racial barrier to deal with in this world no matter how much people have tried to make it sound like this is not true and we are exaggerating etc its plain to see and we wont be bamboozled

but THIS?

THIS sh*t RIGHT HERE?

NAH FAM

Personal responsibility only goes so far when it comes to children there is CLEARLY a bigger picture on this that is beyond the control of parents and even if we did stop our children from watching television how do we then challenge things like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBBffc0Rtc8

A BOOK

It was even discussed on the news about gay teaching in PRIMARY schools (oh yes I have provided a link)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2009/mar/20/picket-anti-homophobia

how do we tackle that?

the feminization of black males is in full swing and the last thing we can allow is for black people to be convinced (usually by people who have no real investment in black/african progress) that its something else we have to do about it other than take it to the people initiating the f*ckry in the first place.

• Upvote 2

they make spiderman a mixed race faggot and make the black disney princess marry a white guy lmao

all in the name of total acceptance

the homosexual is the new alpha male in our society, everything is being done to cater to the homosexual AS A PRIORITY

now when you look at this in terms of the animal kingdom, there is no concept further from nature than this concept. they are literally building a gay army in front of our eyes, an army that will outvote,outmarch and outlaw 'radical ' heterosexual views. i can only assume there goal is total destruction of the natural world

The worst part about this is black females do not have much beef with black male feminization, their love and devotion to this kind of deviance makes it even more complicated an issue to address because a group of black men have a problem with it but a MAJORITY of black women are telling us "oh its no big deal dont cry boo boo".

The homosexual sympathizers among us are the enemy within BUT and this is a not even a maybe its DEFO.

When gay men start to take womens jobs (they do not get pregnant they do not have to take time off work for children) because business want what is good for BUSINESS they will change their mind because THEN........... they got a dog in the fight.

• Upvote 2

Whilst I respect the viewpoints of Marlo, Uncle, Marvell, etc & for the most part actually agree with them, I can't help feel like these kinda points start to get a bit tedious if they're not supplemented with some sort of solutions...

Without resorting to hyperbole, what do you lot suggest would be good ways to limit the influence media has on the younger generation?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the solutions are as funny enough.. David said. Teach your own kids what is right and wrong and sheild them away from the trash on TV. it shouldnt also be from a hatred point of view cos at one time in their life they will encounter gay and stupid people and should know how to react.

:/ .

Marvel Comics reveals the new Spider Man is black - and he could be gay in the future

article-2021563-0D44CBD800000578-557_468x387.jpg

He started life as a white science geek living with his uncle.

But now to reflect the racial changes in America Spider Man has been given a makeover - as a half black half Latino teen.

Miles Morales has replaced Peter Parker as the face behind the famous webbed mask, Marvel Comics has revealed.

In the latest edition of the Ultimate Fallout series he pulls back the disguise and shows his face for the first time.

Fans will have to wait until the official Spider Man relaunch next month to find out how he came to be the superhero.

But another surprise could be in the pipeline after his creators said that in the future they would not rule out making him gay.

unplug.

growing up i wasnt allowed to watch more than hour a day (unless it was a film). all tv and films had to be watched first and approved by mum and dad.

incidentally holllyoaks, eastenders etc were all banned.

i remember my old man rolling up one of them girls mags, think it was a cosmopolitan, and clouting my sister round the head with it cos it was contraband.

i remember other kids used to take the piss cos my parents were strict but we all grew up into decent ppl with strong values. i bucked a bit as a young man probably mostly because of the influence of my peers and being kind of let down by the school system.

its a narrowed view that the media exclusively targets black males, i understand ofc this would be your main concern if you ARE a black male, but we are all under attack.

• Upvote 1

:/ .

Marvel Comics reveals the new Spider Man is black - and he could be gay in the future

article-2021563-0D44CBD800000578-557_468x387.jpg

He started life as a white science geek living with his uncle.

But now to reflect the racial changes in America Spider Man has been given a makeover - as a half black half Latino teen.

Miles Morales has replaced Peter Parker as the face behind the famous webbed mask, Marvel Comics has revealed.

In the latest edition of the Ultimate Fallout series he pulls back the disguise and shows his face for the first time.

Fans will have to wait until the official Spider Man relaunch next month to find out how he came to be the superhero.

But another surprise could be in the pipeline after his creators said that in the future they would not rule out making him gay.

reading the comments its the usual closet racists, many of whom are our GP's, train drivers, cab drivers, admin staff and everyday HIYAs at work who come out with the same tired statements such as and i quote

Read more: It feels like if you're white, heterosexual, single, able-bodied, law-abiding, English and live in England you have no rights at all

nah u dont have any rights cos if you're all that you're most likely an emo.

/

as ive a said before though, there is a hypocrisy and ignroance about black gay people, amongst black people. it doesnt do u any good cos whether you like it or accept it or not, ur best friend, your man, your dad, your uncle, and your cousin is a man, f*ck*ng other men with or without your permission.

it is evident in the sexual health reflection from black women getting STIs from their men... and the number of men who go to SHC's and have infections prominent amongst men sleeping with other men.