What you doing on the weekend

Supernova

Ceazy, If you dont mind me asking, what is your current occupation?
Housewife.I do an extra job as a secret shopper where I am given money, all I have to do is review the store I bought it from, customer service, etc. I always get to keep the merchandise.I am a camwhore in my spare time, ã30 for 10 minutes, who am I to complain?

Housewife.I do an extra job as a secret shopper where I am given money, all I have to do is review the store I bought it from, customer service, etc. I always get to keep the merchandise.I am a camwhore in my spare time, ã30 for 10 minutes, who am I to complain?
Housewife, eh? An amiable occupation.You can also create an amazon wishlist and get pervy old men to pay for stuff on it in return for favours on webcam. If you did not know. And the secret shopper sounds most enticing, how did you enter this line of work?

Housewife, eh? An amiable occupation.You can also create an amazon wishlist and get pervy old men to pay for stuff on it in return for favours on webcam. If you did not know. And the secret shopper sounds most enticing, how did you enter this line of work?
You apply via an agency, well I did anyway. There are no hours involved as you do it whenever you want, etc. It isn't well paid at all but it's the freebies you get which are more interesting, I've only not so long started.

You apply via an agency, well I did anyway. There are no hours involved as you do it whenever you want, etc. It isn't well paid at all but it's the freebies you get which are more interesting, I've only not so long started.
So for example you would get a fiver to buy a pack of ciggerettes to see if they serve you without asking for i.d?

So for example you would get a fiver to buy a pack of ciggerettes to see if they serve you without asking for i.d?
NO!For example, I would go into an assigned shop, I would ask for help, wether they have a specific item in my size, desire, colour... I would then report back on my findings.

NO!For example, I would go into an assigned shop, I would ask for help, wether they have a specific item in my size, desire, colour... I would then report back on my findings.
Oh I see. Do you buy the items with their money?

Tonight im going to the pub to get wasted and then going in a hummer limo an hitting a choice of three clubs.Tomorrow im going to pure temptation at hammersmith palias.Sunday im going out for a few drinks for my mates birthday.
SICK LINE UPWISH I WAS GOINGWORKIN ALL WEEKEND IS ME

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Removal Man

stzyed in d office till bout 9 on fri, went into Kingston for a couple beers for d first time in about 3 yrssaturday, mates weddingsaturday night some sick party in a huge filming spacegoin to a gig tonight in Shoreditch