Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

WHEELUP FOR GODDAZ YO I EXPECT YOU AT LEYTON TONIGHT OR YOU ARE A p*ssy THAT THEINK THEY GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT YOUSALUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Init, if im not seeing his boat on tv or at least pictures of stuff he has done or doing, i expect the admins to revoke his account be banished to VIP2 Wall
:/Allow trying to take for them foolish bait heads.I don't need to prove to anyone least of all here what I'm doing in regards to these situations at hand. You believe & think whatever you like.Mr Gayle, I've seen your white wifey therefore whatever views you have on black issues imo is void. In this thread alone you've more than proved which side your on.
No wonder.

WHEELUP FOR GODDAZ YO I EXPECT YOU AT LEYTON TONIGHT OR YOU ARE A p*ssy THAT THEINK THEY GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT YOUSALUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Init, if im not seeing his boat on tv or at least pictures of stuff he has done or doing, i expect the admins to revoke his account be banished to VIP2 Wall
:/Allow trying to take for them foolish bait heads.I don't need to prove to anyone least of all here what I'm doing in regards to these situations at hand. You believe & think whatever you like.Mr Gayle, I've seen your white wifey therefore whatever views you have on black issues imo is void. In this thread alone you've more than proved which side your on.
:ogresdyhtrdyhtrdhytr:lol: :D :D

yeh loads of people saying Ilford getting hit 2nite
Is this confirmed? Can I get more sauces>>>/I'm in Maryland, might walk to Stratty in a bit see if anythings going on..
My boy said they running up on th ebig sainsburys :D Will confirm in 10.

lol donut, no wifey here mate Dating a white girl wipes out black views lol Prick lolIf you put this much effort into you music you may have got somewhere, instead your a grown ass man still ttrying to break.Anyway enough of the cusses lol, skool boy tingLike I said with your big statements, im expecting big things from you my man

hackney riots over a totty guy gettin shot...any1 else find dat strange???youths acting like d*ckheads...not making us look any better 2ef26a0jpg.gifIts starting in lewisham now aswell???
ITS GONE PAST DUGGAN FFSITS JUST ABOUT CUASING TROUBLE/LOOTING/GETTING BK AT HE POLICE

:/Allow trying to take for them foolish bait heads.I don't need to prove to anyone least of all here what I'm doing in regards to these situations at hand. You believe & think whatever you like.Mr Gayle, I 've seen your white wifey therefore whatever views you have on black issues imo is void. In this thread alone you've more than proved which side your on.
:D saying mans wifeying any gemma from the outskirts
  • Downvote 1

No wonder.
lol @ you, we all know what your about with your non contact to me, so dont even need to worry about you

CONFIRMED

Doubts emerge over Duggan shooting as London burnsInitial ballistics tests suggest bullet lodged in officer's radio during incident in Tottenham was police issueSandra Laville, Paul Lewis, Vikram Dodd and Caroline DaviesThe GuardianMonday 8 August 2011Doubts have emerged over whether Mark Duggan, whose death at the hands of police sparked the weekend's Tottenham riots, was killed during an exchange of fire .The Guardian understands that initial ballistics tests on a bullet, found lodged in a police radio worn by an officer during Thursday's incident, suggested it was police issue – and therefore had not been fired by Duggan.On Saturday night 26 police officers were injured, eight requiring hospital treatment, in clashes with around 300 rioters in Tottenham that saw buildings and vehicles torched, shops looted and residents forced to flee their homes.http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/07/police-attack-london-burns?INTCMP=SRCH

lol @ black people smashing up their own areasreminds me of a little child who smashes up his room when his mum confiscates his xbox
Don't really see the parrallels, if these guys are getting expensive items like Ipad2 Xbox 360 elites i doubt the care that their local sainsburys is smashed up.
  • Downvote 1