Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Time for the rubber bullets now nah? See how much heart these guys have got...
If you read between the lines the authorities are worried that their are very young kids out there.Publicity wise having little kids getting rubber bullets fired at them is unthinkable. Then you bring in the way it could be twisted to bring in race elements as well...
Police would start getting attacked.
You think ppl are down to get hurt for the cause?
I did say nobody is attacking the police but everyone has a limit.Kids getting shot at I believe is that limit.

9.49pm: Ben Quinn is in Clapham Junction, south London:Dozens of youths started the night's violence on Northcote Road at just after nine o'clock when they ransacked a Curry's electronic store in Northcote Road. They were joined by dozens of others, many with black hoods and scarves after a small number of riot police left the scene half an hour earlier when they came under light bombardment from projectiles.Onlookers and locals identified many of those present as "blues, yellows and reds", members of local gangs who they said had called a truce for the evening. Along Northcote Road the windows of other stores in including Starbucks were smashed.The gangs ran along the road and at one point a middle-aged man and his wife pointed in the direction of a jewellers further up the road and other potential targets.Less than 30 metres away dozens of revellers stood outside a local pub drinking beer and looking on.As it became apparent after 20 minutes of looting that the police were not coming back the looters were joined by many more.http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2011/aug/08/london-riots-third-night-live

Guest Portuguese
Why is Diane abott on the news I wrote two years ago about the behaviour of the officers in her constituency and I did not even get a reply
Some sellout she don't care about her own borough