Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Breaking news: Tiger on the loose in Primrose Hillhttp://yfrog.com/h0vy4gsdj
lmfaoThey broke into London zoo.I used to have a recurring nightmare about a Lion running through my Primary school, man had to climb the fence and plot.Little kids screaming running through the playground for their lives.

"When you cut facilities, slash jobs, abuse power, discriminate, drive people into deeper poverty & shoot people dead whilst refusing to provide answers or justice, the people will rise up & express their anger & frustration if you refuse to hear their cries. A riot is the language of the unheard" ~ Martin Luther king
LA?
  • Upvote 6

Comment from WSHH

Yes I live in the UK, the riots are going on because there is a tea and crumpet shortage plaguing the UK. You see, when us British people dont get our daily serving of tea and crumpets we start to go crazy. If youre country has any extra tea and crumpets, please send it to the UK so we can feed our residents and stop the riots. Thank you.
:D
  • Upvote 7

Comment from WSHH
Yes I live in the UK, the riots are going on because there is a tea and crumpet shortage plaguing the UK. You see, when us British people dont get our daily serving of tea and crumpets we start to go crazy. If youre country has any extra tea and crumpets, please send it to the UK so we can feed our residents and stop the riots. Thank you.

nah Leeds is cool aint no rioting here if i was name a city in Yorks to be on it it would be Hull tho.
Ah right girl in Hudds was telling me there was sh*t happening there and she kept getting messages on her BB for a riot in Hudds. Good news if there isnt though.

Comment from WSHH
:D :D :D

Guest haze-e
"When you cut facilities, slash jobs, abuse power, discriminate, drive people into deeper poverty & shoot people dead whilst refusing to provide answers or justice, the people will rise up & express their anger & frustration if you refuse to hear their cries. A riot is the language of the unheard" ~ Martin Luther king
LA?
Definate La.