Knew we would lose

MetaFives

That was the worst performance I've EVER seen from Theo. And what's worse is Wenger keeping him on for 80 minutes. Even more disgraceful was who was brought on to replace him.Worst squad since Wenger took over. From time potential comes good then LEAVES, I'm speaking on their ability to win trophies now, and right now they're PISS POOR.

walcott was hopeless today, had no idea what he was doingu were dieing for fabregas today, someone to orchestrate things from the middle. ramsey looked lost at times, wont write him off yet thoon the upside i didn't think frimpong did badly apart from the stupid cardsi feel for sagna and rvp, wouldnt blame them for moving on if things dont change sharpish

Ramseys a fuking sheep of a boyTotally anonymous without wilshere or cescMassive hype job imoTheo is a joke... The fact that this little mixed race southmapton twat thinks hes a badman is what makes me laughFuk off u jet heeled c*nt go dribble into touch playing for villa or wba... Shavin is done as a staff ,record label amd as a muthafukin cru... Its sad hw wenger ruined a class playerRvp looked sinterested and who can blame him wen hes surrounded by idiotic africans and jamaicans who cnt stay on the pitch long enough to make a difference
:D :D :D :D

Ramseys a fuking sheep of a boyTotally anonymous without wilshere or cescMassive hype job imoTheo is a joke... The fact that this little mixed race southmapton twat thinks hes a badman is what makes me laughFuk off u jet heeled c*nt go dribble into touch playing for villa or wba... Shavin is done as a staff ,record label amd as a muthafukin cru... Its sad hw wenger ruined a class playerRvp looked sinterested and who can blame him wen hes surrounded by idiotic africans and jamaicans who cnt stay on the pitch long enough to make a difference
:D :D :D :D
I actually think he's doing this on purpose. Since he found out he was getting taxed for half his doe.

http://www.grimedaily.com/videos/lethal-b-and-emmanuel-frimpong-release-dench-teeeees-out-now/CBLTHIS BOY IS NOT SERIOUS.you think if we had experienced man at the club these f*ck*ng youngers would be carrying on like thia?
That dench hype worked well tho, saw him retweeting from malaysian fans last month shouting deeench on twitter. sh*t has gone global son.

EmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y FrimpongSorry bout sending off just wanted to give everything to win it was stupid of me nd promise to learn from it9 minutes agoEmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong @@piersmorgan if u don't like my hair its kool but don't start chatting on twitter like that ur a big man show itEmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong @@piersmorgan U should be ashamed to call urself an arsenal fan all u do is moan about ur team y don't u do ur job and i will do mine waste

so mata has officially gone to chelsea and mancini expects nasri deal to be complete early this week :(i honestly thought arsene was gonna pull it out the bag and get mata :!: i feel the biggest priority is a CM, and just imagine if arsene buys no-one and we're gonna have to make do with rosicky

EmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y FrimpongSorry bout sending off just wanted to give everything to win it was stupid of me nd promise to learn from it9 minutes agoEmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong @@piersmorgan if u don't like my hair its kool but don't start chatting on twitter like that ur a big man show itEmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong @@piersmorgan U should be ashamed to call urself an arsenal fan all u do is moan about ur team y don't u do ur job and i will do mine waste
Frimpong>>> Starting to like his character

piers was unnecessarilly rude to frim thoughsaid his red card 'cost arsenal the game', like he wasn't one of the best on the pitchand jack jumped in to defend frim
He did cost us the game. The more I see this guy, the more I dislike him.
  • Downvote 1