Week 6 - Premier League 11/12 / CL Week 2

User

no way can we lose faurlin he brings so much to the team, both in attack and defense. im a big fan of buszacky but i just dont think he could replace anyone atm, he hasnt cut it in the championship since the magilton incident and i dont know if he could hack going straight into the first team in the prem. Although he did have a great game up at everton.

i just dont think we are good enough to play a system with a holding striker, get dj involved and he can draw in all out attacking options from midfield plus be that extra bit of pace at the end of our attacks, bothroyd often just kills our pace and fluidity which is what is what we used to dominate the newcastle/wolves games.

end of the day, once again we dont have an out and out goalscorer and that is really going to punish us this year as well as our lack of depth at the back.

Exactly, wrong shape, Campbell has to start.

Ideally 2 up top, Bothroyd or Helguson with Campbell.

Buszaky is in a different league to Derry and Faurlin, he is Premiership quality, just needs games/confidence.

Bruce should count himself unlucky, they were the better side till the 1st goal

Bendy was quality, they looked more dangerous with Wickham & Bendy up top, Bruce shudda changed it at half time Wickham > Elmohamady

Needs to ditch the 4-5-1 against the lesser teams and play 2 up top with Sessegon wide

iknow Bardlsey was suspended but Richardson is better at CM or AM or LM than FB, Bruce needs to stop playing him there

Wes Brown is different gravy

Guest Portuguese

CSKA vs Inter

/

Bayern vs Man City

It's a shame Gomez has just returned from injury because he would ran Kompany/Lescott ragged.

The best out and out winger in World Football to start from the bench(what a footballer it's a shame he is made of glass)