Boardwalk Empire

User

hate this FBI snake, Eli is playing into his hands but he did notice the hanky. What was that logo on it?

• 2 weeks later...

sick episode!

this season is teeing up nicley

that fight scene had me fucking sweating, the way it was shot as well with them at opposite ends of the room, so sick. eli is fucked as well

glad it's finally starting to get some real punch in it, took long enough, proper slow burner this series 

wonder if there'll be anything like harrows vengeance aka best spree kill in tv history 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYHxOdqepl8

Fucking Purnsley needed to go down from time, don't forget how he moved when he first met Chalky.

Loved loved loved that episode, I don't like how they're mad humanizing Rothstein now though the last 3 seasons he's been basically this invincible god and now he's some weak gambler, I preferred Invincible Bawse Rothstein

In a way its Chalkys fault Purnsley did what he did. He was treating man like a d*ckhead to prove some point to Narcisse. His allies were his strength. Purnsley was loyal to Chalky and considering how they met. That was a good thing.  From when Purnsley wanted to kill Narcisse early, Chalky should have listened.

As for Rothstein, His always kind of been like that. It's just he always had the inside track and enough money to cover any losses.  His streak and judgement is waning.

In a way its Chalkys fault Purnsley did what he did. He was treating man like a d*ckhead to prove some point to Narcisse. His allies were his strength. Purnsley was loyal to Chalky and considering how they met. That was a good thing.  From when Purnsley wanted to kill Narcisse early, Chalky should have listened.

As for Rothstein, His always kind of been like that. It's just he always had the inside track and enough money to cover any losses.  His streak and judgement is waning.

nah nah

purnsley could have easily just been taken out after that ruckus with chalky in the cell but he took him under his wing, put him in a suit, right hand man at a legitimate bizniz

narcisse had no respect for purns he just wanted a down and out meat head to be the brawn of his heroin operation, and gassed him up with that only-kings-understand-each-other shit 

just caught up

that fight scene had me f*cking sweating, the way it was shot as well with them at opposite ends of the room, so sick. eli is f*cked as well

FAM

the way he entered the room with his hands behind his back i thought chalky was gonna get lit up

/

still upset about how did they frank

he was a cool lad

YEAH I GOT A HIT HOUSE

FIENDS ON EVERY FLOOR

I GOT A HIT HOUSE

FIENDS IN ALL ROOMS

OPEN UP THE DOOR AND WHAT U SMELL?

HEAVY FUMES

-----

honey traps, boshing d ting four times, wetting up a pastor, past 3 episodes have been flames

feeling everything from the feds telling jokes about rothstein to luciano stepping up at the table to nucky talking about how he cant quit

only thing im not rating is this sideman nephew

---

where did all these snitches come from? anyone reckon eli is gna stitch up the boss

another sick episode!

2 more left  :ghost:

I wanna see Capone, Nucky, Chalky, Nelson, Richard, Luciano team up and take down Masseria and Narcisse.

I reckon Nelson, Chalky and Massaria will get duppied though. They put way too much focus on Chalky this season I can only assume its so he can eventually go out in a blaze of glory. Of course Nucky will win, Capone will be boss, Luciano and Lanksy setup murder inc coz Masserias dead. Quote me in two weeks

• 2 weeks later...