We are the 99%

Flojo

kinda offtopic

but i see one advert the other day for i think it was wickes or ikea, basically one of them services where they will come and fit things for you

end line was avoid cowboy builders and stck with us.

just hit me its a full par for any independent trader easy to just label any non corporation service provider as unsafe and a ripoff

the working man stays getting shitted on

rofl..

Yeah lets blame "WALL ST" for everything

PMSL.

I work 24 hours shifts sometimes

I have never taken a lunch break in my life

My previous 2 girlfriends left me because "my job came first"

I was deported from the USA because of my job

Most people retire from my job at 30 due to stress

The rest turn to drink and drugs

I have to commute almost 2 hours to get to work

My boss is a racist, biggotted, sexist etc lunatic who I have to smile at every day

I have not taken a holiday in 2 years

I am taxed at 40%

The student loan company also STILL takes a portion of my wage each month

I guess being the 1% is easy and I should feel sorry for the idiots who can't budget or do something with their lives and instead look for the easy way out by claiming 40% of my wages and moaning about WALL ST pmsl, you lazy fucking cunts you couldn't work a single day at my job you'd probably run to H.R. after ur first morning on a trading desk/floor.

The saddest thing about your life is that you think you're doing something productive.

tbf bankers create wealth - so he is doing something productive

im not anti- banker at all i dont see why people should be penalised for getting a career that most [peopkle would love to have. i also dont see why someone has to be taxed as much as 40% as pernell claimed for others to benefit from thier labour

The banks create wealth for themselves using the money of the public and now a lot of the public making loan applicatins to start businesses are being refused even though their money bailed them out.

The high street banks were guaranteed to make money by doing what they were originally formed to do, lend money and charge a rate of interest but that wasn't enough so they were taking huge gambles in investment banking out of greed.

They were effectively gambling with the worlds economy for personal gain and they lost, now that it has all fucked up they get bailed out and the people suffering the most are those at the bottom of the pyramid.

As we get older we're conditioned to lose sight of what is right and wrong on a very basic level, hence so many people being a picture of compassion and humanity in their place of worship on sunday but making excuses for being void of morals in business on monday.

On the flip side to this some people must take responsibility for their own foolishness. How can you be taking out mortgages with 125% LTV or buying a car thats costs more than your yearly salary. Just because something is available doesnt mean you should snatch at it.

The crash happened, tough shit. But a lot of people would have been affected a lot less if they had lived within their means and made better decisions. Instead of trying to access things they clearly couldnt afford.

A Bank's primary aim is to make money. Not to protect people from themselves.

This is true also but people were led to believe that this was the norm and everybody could live the dream, we have a board that regulates what people can say in their advertisements to ensure it isn't misleading yet the banking industry was flagrantly making up new terms for loans and mortgages to confuse people. The average person on the street is inclined to believe that if a bank manager gives you advice on financial matters that it's of sound judgement, the banks were in a position of trust and abused it.

The government are there to regulate the banking industry and ultimately they failed more than anybody but that doesn't absolve the banking industry of responsibility, they knew the risks entailed and were so hellbent on making more and more money they were prepared to gamble with the world economy for their gain.

It's ok saying a bank's primary aim is to make money but that's looking at it from an extreme capitalist perspective and if we applied that same perspective to their failings a lot of them wouldn't be here now.

You can't swap and change when you believe in extreme capitalism and not expect people to kick up a fuss.

• Upvote 2

From when my mother who earns 15k a year, has been paid back over 9k in PPI from 2 loans and 1 credit card she's had over the last 10 years, you basically know the whole story.

The thieving bastards took 9k from her without her ever agreeing to any of it. They stole it. Bare-face stole it.

Fucking angers me I swear..

everyone still bashing bankers. Bankers have always been borrowing money and making money.

its your governments who began to borrow more than they ever should, and why? to continue to make the lifestyle that people in the west were used to, remain stable.

people shouting about bankers while your govt borrows money to subsidise agriculture so you can pay peanuts for a tin of coffee while the farmers in americas get next to nothing, same applies to cocoa, soya beans, and hundreds of other crops.

perhaps the most people pay for is petrol.

The cheap, uncontrolled labour markets that the west has exploited and enjoyed all sorts of benefits from for the last few hundred years have began to dry up. what is happening is similar to what happened to the UK and it's colonies.

Asian, South American, and to some extent African markets are becoming better controlled and self financed and have no longer allowed the bullying that took place so that the west lives cosy. africa doesnt only need western investors nowadays, nor do any of the emerging markets. Investors have no loyalty to any government and have started moving to these newer markets, its the result of this that finally began to catch out the banks...and the governments with their endless borrowing to maintain "1st world" standards of living.

How can the richest nation also be the most indebted nation? what laws of economics has allowed this to happen? now Russia, Brasil, India, China and South Africa are being asked to help out and buy spanish and italian debtdry.gif.

if people continue to rely on a JOB for financial security then good luck with that cos that era is coming to an end.

It's not a case of blaming the bankers or the government because they're both complicit in this fuckery and you can throw in some of the major corporations, all stroking each others nuts to get what they want when they need it.

banks definitely have alot to blame and to say that banks primary aim is just to make money is also an ignorance of some of the key causes of the crash. some of the biggest banks dont only just "make money" they actually steal, and commit fraud, and make terribly bad decisions and get away with it. when someone says JP morgan "rules the world" people laugh at him as a freak.

JP Morgan have $25 Trillion in assets as a deposit bank.. the US owes $13 trillion... the US GDP is $14 trillion, so someone has way more money than the US and somehow doesn't rule the world?

secondly, Banks dump bad debts into things like pension accounts and other forms of public funds.

rofl..

Yeah lets blame "WALL ST" for everything

PMSL.

I work 24 hours shifts sometimes

I have never taken a lunch break in my life

My previous 2 girlfriends left me because "my job came first"

I was deported from the USA because of my job

Most people retire from my job at 30 due to stress

The rest turn to drink and drugs

I have to commute almost 2 hours to get to work

My boss is a racist, biggotted, sexist etc lunatic who I have to smile at every day

I have not taken a holiday in 2 years

I am taxed at 40%

The student loan company also STILL takes a portion of my wage each month

I guess being the 1% is easy and I should feel sorry for the idiots who can't budget or do something with their lives and instead look for the easy way out by claiming 40% of my wages and moaning about WALL ST pmsl, you lazy fucking cunts you couldn't work a single day at my job you'd probably run to H.R. after ur first morning on a trading desk/floor.

The saddest thing about your life is that you think you're doing something productive.

yeah

i am doing something productive

im producing money

which goes into my account

and i then spend

its a nice feeling, one day you may get to experience it.

banks definitely have alot to blame and to say that banks primary aim is just to make money is also an ignorance of some of the key causes of the crash. some of the biggest banks dont only just "make money" they actually steal, and commit fraud, and make terribly bad decisions and get away with it. when someone says JP morgan "rules the world" people laugh at him as a freak.

JP Morgan have $25 Trillion in assets as a deposit bank.. the US owes $13 trillion... the US GDP is $14 trillion, so someone has way more money than the US and somehow doesn't rule the world?

secondly, Banks dump bad debts into things like pension accounts and other forms of public funds.

it does not work like that

all governments raise budget through taxes and the sale of bonds

a bond is an iou written by the issuer(govt) to bearer (buyer)

without these loans the us and every other govt in the world would be unable to function

do you know who the biggest holder of govt. debt is?

china.

pernell is an office boy oblivious to the truth

WALL ST is where an overwhelming amount of capital is concentrated

within that concentration much of the money is ammased due to fraudulent means or exploiting loopholes

then when they failed, everyone has to bail them out

in the us there used to be hundreds of banks in different states, this allowed good competition

then the rothchilds using JP morgan and the rockefellers created a crash that put out other competitors

with their govt lobby finally working the Fed was created and all the power and capital was concentrated in a few hands

and they have been making money legitimately but also very irresponsibly and illegitimately as well

who the fuck cares that you work 24 hours shifts? there are multi milliionaire former and current traders who have enough to retire on that are constantly kicking against this irregularity in wall st....they are not just "pissed" bcos they never were able to make it...they have made it more than you probably ever will because the fact of the matter is that in a year or two you will lose your job... you are just as expendable as the man in Nandos..

dont come here making it out like those of us complaining are suffering as this isnt a d*ck measuring contest

like carpe said when JP morgan has $25 TRILLION in assets..and JP morgan is just a subsidiary of the Rothschilds, as is Goldman sachs..they fund both sides of poltical campaigns..Goldman sachs was Obama bigest contributor, JP morgan was among Bush's biggest campaign contributors..same applies to the UK, money and poltics are way too close at the expense of the people.

the Problem with people like pernell..and half those people protesting as well is they dont realise that like with everything else...HISTORY is the key to knowing where the problem lies,..this applies to politics and it applies to finance...and history tells us who the real criminals are...politicians dare not touch them so its left to the people to find out who they are ....but not just by putting on their flip flops and parading the streets armed with a placard and not armed with Financial historical understanding

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

there should not be an international banking cartel which is responsible for lending out currency to a government at interest

this way the government is always in debt and the debt in most cases is always increasing

governments should be able to create their own currency, and regulate it themselves

this was America before the federal reserve