Frank Ocean

Natalie

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Wait WHAT

I assumed someone changed the title because they thought the music was moist

Even the homophobic thing I quoted on the last page I just...didn't really clock what it was about I was just here for the luls

Then I type frank oceon into google and I see 'reveals first love was a man'

Ah man

:/

Suppose that logic explains ur maths

Frank Ocean Is 'Impeccable,' Busta Rhymes Praises

'I think the whole world is ready to accept whatever people choose to be in life,' Busta Rhymes tells MTV News about Odd Future singer.

When it comes to Frank Ocean, it's bigger than hip-hop, says Busta Rhymes. During a break in filming his "King Tut" video in Los Angeles on Thursday, the Dungeon Dragon shared his thoughts on the Odd Future singer's recent revelation of a love affair with another man.

"Whatever that man does in his personal space is that man's choice and that man's business," Bussa Bus told MTV News. "I am an extremely huge fan of Frank Ocean. His music is impeccable to me, and as far as I'm concerned, I respect the dude completely."

Though Ocean transcends hip-hop — blending elements of R&B, funk and rock into his music — he is mostly closely associated with the genre due to his affiliation with Odd Future. With that comes the question of whether hip-hop is ready to accept an openly gay or bisexual male.

"I don't know if it's just about hip-hop being willing to accept it, I think the whole world is ready to accept whatever people choose to be in life," Busta answered. "From hip-hop all the way down to the common man that walks the streets on the Earth every day, we're at a place in life where we gotta respect and accept what people choose as their path that they wanna walk in life, because ultimately you want people to respect what you choose as your path and your journey in life."

As long as Frank stays on the cutting edge musically, the veteran hitmaker will continue to support him. "Just keep that music poppin' the way you been keepin' it brother, and you got my money," Busta said, addressing Ocean directly. "You got my money from the concerts, you got my money from when you put them albums in the stores, and it ain't gonna stop. As long as you continue to contribute your greatness, God bless him."