"Wounded" Gaffadi Caught

Mr. Gayle

Guest Portuguese

haha

imagine how much fine wine fine food and women ghadafi ran through

an entire nation created in his image .. his slaves...

his life > any of ours

despite how it ended

he will be up there in the infamous tyrant pantheon rubbin shoulders with sadam and the sheikh osama

:lol::lol:

and now it begins

article-2051361-0E768B9500000578-589_306x472.jpg

:rofl:

these daemanz actually take the piss. shits disgusting, who asked them to put money they dont have in? WMSW anyway.

init no one fuckin asked them to go in

it was clear this is what they wanted in the first place, now just tryna cover themselves

i swear i dont think im reading correctly,

"reimburse Britain for saving thousands of lives"

When that francis c*nt was calculating 2bn or so did this tosser think to tell them theres outstanding debts to be paid off investing a billion is a retarded idea.

Its obvious uk is looking to get some of that oil to grease their pockets. shouldnt be suprised though british empire were the greatest thieves

swear nato said they would only bomb military targets which are a threat to the public, so why bomb a convoy of cars leaving the city? shit stinks

ARMED MILITANTS WITH THE BIGGEST RAT INSIDE THAT'S WHY DON...SMH

..... or the leader of the nation with members of the national army who were not firing on any members of the public....

/

apparently his body will be sent to algeria for burial, ill be proud of my country if they accept it

When that francis c*nt was calculating 2bn or so did this tosser think to tell them theres outstanding debts to be paid off investing a billion is a retarded idea.

Its obvious uk is looking to get some of that oil to grease their pockets. shouldnt be suprised though british empire were the greatest thieves

you know BP had signed a deal with Gadaffi for exclusive access to oil fields? It wasn't really in their best interests to kick all of this off.

you know BP had signed a deal with Gadaffi for exclusive access to oil fields? It wasn't really in their best interests to kick all of this off.

They probably getting a better deal this way round. that said it could be anything.

as much as i celebrate the Martyr Ghadaffi who is laughing at us while fisting a few of his 70 virgins right now......they need to drop this unlawful killing...full investigation bullshit....why should a bunch of fucking ragtag arabs be held more accountable than NATO who have killed many other innocent civilians in the same conflict? what if ghadaffi died in that Nato bombing of his compund? the UNHCR and ICC and anyone else bringing this crap up can go fuck themselves and start asking the right people the same questions who have flouted way more geneva covention hoohaas than Abdul Jafr and the rest of those shephards // frank i salute every afghan who puts a bullet into British soilders too.

• Upvote 2