US Presidential Election

Sinister

19 minutes ago, dub said:

so what is a left equivalent of "go fucking cook my burrito bitch!"?

They like to hurl the racism tag about, scream at families telling them they are teaching their kids to be racists/rapists etc....... However I think it's plain to see they prefer to skip the name calling and go straight for the violence. But don't take my word for it, just go look at all the video evidence.

Infact whilst your at it go have a laugh at the Bernie Sanders clip where he says Trump needs to stop his voters being violent and address them on national TV, and when asked straight after about people who voted for him being violent in Chicago his reply is along the lines "Well a lot of people vote for me am I supposed to be responsible for what they do?" 

Absolute cancer to civilised society some of these leftists, same as the far right.

• Downvote 2

56 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Live Streams Afro. I know you salivate at the thought of me being a Neo Nazi but that only exists in your head. I don't really have any pre determination of what live streamers are voting. However I already know your one of these pricks with an opinion that doesn't actually watch anything so we'll let it slide.

Yeah bro. Got better things to do than spend my whole day watching live US streams 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not nice to question any alleged victim of a crime but it's hard to not wonder about the reality of these allegations when the crime that supposedly happened only seems to matter to these people ( In a sense of going public about ) 2 weeks before the Election.. This things been going on for months now, and only in the final weeks they decide to all start coming out with these stories which I'm assuming have zero evidence since he's not been arrested or questioned.

Been seeing some posts claiming it was US Intelligence agencies that leaked the Podesta emails to Wiki and not the Russians as the Government are trying to blame. Interestingly enough Assange has came out today and denied they received any of the information from Russia either.

• Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Let's be real........ The BLM movers did expect something else from him, I'm sure a vast amount of them loved him right up until the moment he spoke and let them know he doesn't share their opinions, now he's obviously the worst person in the world.

There you go chatting shit again .

The presenter knew what she was doing asking weezy of all people at that moment in time that particular question.

This was in reference to a comment he made prior to this about "all lives matter." This interviewer had clear intentions to make him back track on his comments. 

Lil wayne made records making references to police brutality on blacks and racism  as recent as within the last year at least.  so the notion of him not sharing their opinions holds no weight 

But hey  I am sure your imaginary friends across the states who have one ear tuned to lil wayne while watching fox news will know better 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Awww my bad did I hurt your feelings by dropping the real again.........

What can I say breh? It's not my decision, you'll have to ask your boy Weezy.... You do know opinions can change right? And well since that's what he's said live on TV....... What can you do? He's also been on the news saying all his crowds are mixed so he doesn't feel like racism exists like they claim in America haha.

Here's a Kleenex bro, don't take it out on me cuz one of your hero's just mocked your anti white black power views on life. Weezy loves whitey! Peace and Harmony to everyone out here I say.

• Downvote 4