Battle Royal For Eden Hazard?

Mame Biram Diouf

Tbh the midfeild crisis warrants a transfer of the highest order . Don't wanna hear that price talk from united man have funds but are moving on sum shook ting

going back to the saga from the start of last season with Sneijder, Transfer funds, I.E one off payments are not an issue, the issue is long term commitment by way of wages, which isn't even just a Glazer issue, its a club policy that has probably just been made more stringent by their ownership

i think united will get hoilett, he can play as a 2nd st or as a lm/rm cant cost more than 6mil,last year on contract,

Isn't he a free on 1st July.

Yeah, can't see us signing him though. He will be fourth choice at best.

/

Where/how does kagawa play?

/

I reckon we'll buy modric, hopefully he can take his spurs form onto another lev

regardless of how much everyone wanted Hazzard i doubt he would've done much to sort our issues in the midfield which are mainly about the protection or lack of they offer the defence, its a blow, but we'll live without him, and dare i say it, as things stand we'll still finish above Chelsea next season.

i think united will get hoilett, he can play as a 2nd st or as a lm/rm cant cost more than 6mil,last year on contract,

/

/

I reckon we'll buy modric, hopefully he can take his spurs form onto another lev

Modric has been looked at, asked about and we've been sent packing on more than one occasion. hopefully he kicks up a stink at the lack of CL football, but i'm not to hopeful, especially if Madrid's interest is true

/

/

are you man really gonna pay over 40m tho? levy will fully rape any other prem team that wants him to the point the transfer wont happen.

think he will go real tbh.

/

Germans say #10.

hazard on close to 250k :rofl:

fuck chelsea

This yout CLEARLY hasnt watched Chelsea at all this season

Saw Chelsea as champions on the back of 20 Minutes newspaper and made the decision

I bet he still thinks Drogba is still at the club - prob one of the reasons why he chose

Glad he went Chelsea though - Ushited and City would have been unstoppable if he went to one of them cos this guy is SPECIAL.

• Upvote 1