Battle Royal For Eden Hazard?

Mame Biram Diouf

He wanted London.

Hazard agents wanted p.

They gave up on cost cutter Arsenal monhs ago.

Tottenham gave him the London hope, then Arsenal, then the Chavs stole there spot & started throwing money around again.

Statements like this just piss me off. How the f*ck do you know what he wanted?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Eden Hazard has announced that he is set to sign for Chelsea. The 21-year-old Lille playmaker will join the newly crowned European champions for £32m on a five‑year deal worth £100,000 a week after tax.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/28/chelsea-eden-hazard-lille

If he does that then in my eyes Hazard is a flop

Nasri very much learnt like Nani, C.Ronaldo before him that you have to throw skill out of the game.

He learnt how to play simple but be effective, used his body strength to hold the ball in wide areas, played simple passes, improvised in the right areas, played in sync with his team etc.

Untill Hazard can show that at the best level in the world he'd be doing well for himself and Nasri would be a good role model to aim for in his first season.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Tulse

Nasri is a bad blueprint to copy

You think Hazard is about just tricks/flicks ?

Don't let YouTube fool you that's all I will say

He might need two months to adapt but I won't be surprised if he hits the ground running like Kun did then start fading in the winter then come back alive in the spring

Sorry mate didn't mean to offend you but I've seen around 20 Lille games this year through Betfair and I can say Hazard has been a great individual player but when it comes to the Premiership it's more about your team rather than you.

He's definitively going to have to improve his defensive game very much like most attackers in England at the top level who are just as good protecting their back four as the opposition themselves.

He's incredibly talented but he will be in for a shock and no one is worth a £78m risk.

TF is the king of telling stories based on his assumptions an media articles and then making out like they are facts. You're a close 2nd Porchy.

• Upvote 6