Battle Royal For Eden Hazard?

Mame Biram Diouf

and I'll say it again its a very thin line with Walcott from greatness, cos if he was consistent with his positive aspects, he would literally be unplayable.

That ain't happening under Wenger.

Wenger is very destructive to his players with his visible tantrums and body movement.

A guy weak minded like Walcott needs a different kinda coaching.

Please stop. He's destructive cos he lets them have it all too easy. Hence why I wonder what Ramsey would be like under Fergie right now.

I agree, but it's a flawed coaching style.

With the right players ie invincibles it works because they don't need to be barked at plus had a great captain but with this set of players uh uh.

You can't be laid back and then stroppy when things don't go right.

Hazard will easily become the best winger in this league even though he will spend his time in AM and out wide

Gervinho>>>>Any English winger

Stop it.

Adam Johnson shits on Gervinho's mum.

Don't be silly

I don't know what Johnson has ever done to deserve the hype he gets apart from half season in the championship/ brief cameos

I await for him to leave City and get regular premiership games

and I'll say it again its a very thin line with Walcott from greatness, cos if he was consistent with his positive aspects, he would literally be unplayable.

That ain't happening under Wenger.

Wenger is very destructive to his players with his visible tantrums and body movement.

A guy weak minded like Walcott needs a different kinda coaching.

Please stop. He's destructive cos he lets them have it all too easy. Hence why I wonder what Ramsey would be like under Fergie right now.

I agree, but it's a flawed coaching style.

With the right players ie invincibles it works because they don't need to be barked at plus had a great captain but with this set of players uh uh.

You can't be laid back and then stroppy when things don't go right.

It works if the players know your ruthless.

The old Wenger was ruthless, you played shit/you got old, know your replacement was arriving shortly.

This one moves complacent giving players way too many chances so they don't lose their "confidence". The board play a role in this but still.

Hazard will easily become the best winger in this league even though he will spend his time in AM and out wide

Gervinho>>>>Any English winger

Stop it.

Adam Johnson shits on Gervinho's mum.

Don't be silly

I don't know what Johnson has ever done to deserve the hype he gets apart from half season in the championship/ brief cameos

I await for him to leave City and get regular premiership games

Trust, how many games did he get for City this season

Gervais Lombe before the ANC was doing well, missing chances yes but doing well.. that's the sort of form i'm expecting from the boy next season until the ACN..there's nothing to "worry about" yet imo

You were cheerleading Feo for years but now you sing from the "he is shit but his pace is soo important" hymn sheet..

Lool but then they did say Emile "Bruno" Heskey was unplayable on his day.. taking the latter into consideration I can defo see where ur going with this

Look missing big chances can get managers sacked, ask King Kenny... Gervinho is yet to have a big moment for Arsenal and at times he's a passenger. Koscielny in his debut season had car crash games but also great games, this season he has pieced it together. Gonna repeat Gervinho hasn't had a great game for us yet... This worries me greatly.

When did I say Theo is shit?

Lombe will improve on his decision making, nowhere near as concerning as the others.. remember some of u arsenal fans were writing off the great Rosicky this time last year lol

In some of the match threads im sure u uncharacteristically took digs at feo, but the penny has dropped with you [sir alex] no question about that [sir alex] ur no longer a vociferous walcott cheerleader..u just rate his pace lol

Robson has hated Walnut for years, but i listened to it on talk sport and he definitely got outta the wrong side of bed that morning.. he went in on poor Theodore

Gervais Lombe before the ANC was doing well, missing chances yes but doing well.. that's the sort of form i'm expecting from the boy next season until the ACN..there's nothing to "worry about" yet imo

You were cheerleading Feo for years but now you sing from the "he is shit but his pace is soo important" hymn sheet..

Lool but then they did say Emile "Bruno" Heskey was unplayable on his day.. taking the latter into consideration I can defo see where ur going with this

Look missing big chances can get managers sacked, ask King Kenny... Gervinho is yet to have a big moment for Arsenal and at times he's a passenger. Koscielny in his debut season had car crash games but also great games, this season he has pieced it together. Gonna repeat Gervinho hasn't had a great game for us yet... This worries me greatly.

Lombe will improve on his decision making, nowhere near as concerning as the others.. remember some of u arsenal fans were writing off the great Rosicky this time last year lol

In some of the match threads im sure u uncharacteristically took digs at feo, but the penny has dropped with you [sir alex] no question about that [sir alex] ur no longer a vociferous walcott cheerleader..u just rate his pace lol

Robson has hated Walnut for years, but i listened to it on talk sport and he definitely got outta the wrong side of bed that morning.. he went in on poor Theodore

I've been more impressed with Walcott this season more than any other. My issue with him & Gervinho is that have severely slacked on the goals front. Technically he is no Maradons thats for sure, but like I've said I can't knock his heart, he is our best winger and probably one of our most effective players, hence why I always in matchday threads get annoyed when Wenger subs him.

I've been more impressed with Walcott this season more than any other. My issue with him & Gervinho is that have severely slacked on the goals front. Technically he is no Maradons thats for sure, but like I've said I can't knock his heart, he is our best winger and probably one of our most effective players, hence why I always in matchday threads get annoyed when Wenger subs him.

Lol u deffo sound less adamant and convinced about Theo's capabilities these days, I can agree with him looking impressive at times last season

tbh Lombe always attracts defenders to him, subsequently freeing up room for the others, he is a very tricky customer on his day

Perfect example..Fulham away when we absolutely battered them for 45mins with Gervais n Walcott wide with Ramsey breaking from midfield, it was nothing short of emphatic..it should've been 4-0 to us at Half time bar stockdale's heroics, I hope to see more of that next season

I agree on the Gervinho runs, I still have faith in him for now... But I guess while you find Walcott dribbling and leaving the ball behind inexcusable, I think things like his miss against Chelsea dire or his attempt to score on the cross against Norwich before van Persie actual did equally inexcusable.