Battle Royal For Eden Hazard?

Mame Biram Diouf

Was thinking about Jay Jay the other day (no homo)

There was a period of about 18 months when I used to watch MOTD just to see him (no homo)

I remember the goal against West Ham which sent them down, the trick in Joe Cole's mout and the top corner, real disrespectful stuff.

Hazard will easily become the best winger in this league even though he will spend his time in AM and out wide

Gervinho>>>>Any English winger

Stop it.

Adam Johnson shits on Gervinho's mum.

Don't be silly

I don't know what Johnson has ever done to deserve the hype he gets apart from half season in the championship/ brief cameos

I await for him to leave City and get regular premiership games

Trust, how many games did he get for City this season

Even in his City cameos he has shown more than Gervinho.

Was thinking about Jay Jay the other day (no homo)

There was a period of about 18 months when I used to watch MOTD just to see him (no homo)

I remember the goal against West Ham which sent them down, the trick in Joe Cole's mout and the top corner, real disrespectful stuff.

Main thing I remember is how he killed parlour

what a don, used to love watching that guy

Not even bothered about the supposed money pushed towards the agent in this or the Nasri deal, as United try to hold a high horse position in these arguements about not getting into bed with Agents, despite the fact that Mendes's feet are firmly under the table and his nightie is in the wardrobe.

If our high horse position is only maintained by merely being picky by what agents to play with and not distain by these crooks of the game then it's not really a high horse. Good luck to Hazard in his next few years here, don't reckon he was ever too fussed about which club out of the two he went to so fair play to him for making the best deal he could for him and his.

• 2 months later...

As Eden Hazard begins his first ever Premier League campaign with Chelsea, he will find that the English game is a tough one to adapt to. His performance against Manchester City in the Community Shield last Sunday wasn’t his best game although whilst Hazard may have made a few errors, this season is his learning curve.

Chelsea’s first game of the season is away to last year regulation battling side, Wigan. Chelsea have spent over £60 million this summer and are favourites to win the game but regardless of what it says on paper, Wigan are a side who can score goals and keep the ball and frustrate the top teams.

The game will give Hazard a chance to get used to the pace of the English game as well as working on his passing and tackling. Hazard looked slightly out of place against Manchester City, but against Wigan he can calm any nerves and start building form. In a perfect scenario Hazard will have a solid game creating chances and playing perfect paces, topping the performance with a goal. If the nerves do get the better of him, he could end up losing concentration and making severe mistakes.

Wigan are a team that can cause Chelsea and Hazard problems and it could be important for his confidence to get that great start, especially after the problems Fernando Torres when he never really got out of the blocks at Stamford Bridge.

• 1 month later...

The 21-year-old Belgium forward moved to Stamford Bridge from Lille this summer, but could have ended up in north rather than west London.

"It's true that Tottenham tempted me because it was a young team which was third in the league," Hazard told France Football.

"Unfortunately, the end of the season did not go well.''

Chelsea won the Champions League last season, which ultimately cost Spurs their place, but Hazard did not enjoy the manner in which they did it.

"Nobody was really a fan of Chelsea's game last season," he said. "The directors told me they were going to recruit good players with whom I could play decent football.

Marko Marin, Oscar and me, we like to have the ball at our feet. Juan Mata likes the ball, so does Ramires.

"The title of European champions, and Champions League qualification, counted for a lot because the club was not doing well in the league. Once Chelsea won the final, it was a natural choice."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/hazard-nearly-joined-tottenham-081738159.html

Lol