Battle Royal For Eden Hazard?

Mame Biram Diouf

• 1 month later...

Eden hazard joined Chelsea in June 2012 after much speculation about his future. The young Belgian had been linked with Manchester City and Arsenal, as well as the European Champions. It was his teammate at Lille, ex Chelsea man Joe Cole, who persuaded Hazard to choose the Blues, and he has not disappointed.

Chelsea paid £32 million for his services and have started reaping the rewards already. Hazard has started 11 Premier League games so far this season, scoring two goals and providing five assists. Of his 26 shots, eight have been on target, but he has suffered 32 fouls, providing his teammates with goal-scoring opportunities from the resulting free kicks and penalties.

In the Champions League he has started two games and come off the bench to feature in another two. So far, he has taken seven shots, five of which have been on target, and he has created one goal for the team.

His pass completion rate in the Premier League is an excellent 82.5%, and almost half of his attempts to take on players are successful.

Hazard is certainly an exciting prospect for both the present and the future of Chelsea. The Blues have also signed his younger brother Thorgan. You get the feeling that, if his dad was still playing professional football, he might also be competing for a place.

The way Eden Hazard has linked up with Juan Mata and Chelsea's other marquee summer signing Oscar is truly remarkable. The trio appear as though they have been playing together for years rather than months. Far from their similarities causing them to cancel each other out, they are enhanced by the support of their equally talented teammates.

After his spectacular start, Hazard has quietened down a little, but is still undoubtedly a key player for a team who are still chasing no less than five trophies this season. His report card so far shows a little smiley-face sticker and a big red A.

• 5 months later...

He remind me of a typical uncle that you can't get the ball off in the park, curling it left and right foot and has BARE stories but didn't get an opportunity.

Nah f*ck off

JJ >>>>>>

Miss that guy

i remeber one time i think he took a shot or a free kick  from the left and that motherfucker went all the way out to the other side of the pitch for a throw in 

Said it in the Arsenal.

Kagawa will choose Arsenal over Utd.

Laugh all you want. Why would he?

Cuz he's dumb

Fakk it, I'm on one.

:rofl:

I think Gerv will have a good season next season.

As for wally im not really a fan but he did bang a few in, like a couple others have said unless hes replaced by someone better id rather keep him.

boy...

He isn't Beyonce/Gabrielle Union/Sanaa Lathan

:/

He's got a point though, this kid seems to actually make you smile when you goto bed at night and you wake up refreshing youtube for new comps in the morning on him.

Good that you have a hero in life and a role model so dont take it the wrong way, a passion like that many people lack in life.

no way  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Said it in the Arsenal.

Kagawa will choose Arsenal over Utd.

Laugh all you want. Why would he?

Cuz he's dumb

Fakk it, I'm on one.

:rofl:

>I think Gerv will have a good season next season.

As for wally im not really a fan but he did bang a few in, like a couple others have said unless hes replaced by someone better id rather keep him.

boy...

Gerv has the ability but hes a bottler

Could still yet have a good season next if he sticks around 

He remind me of a typical uncle that you can't get the ball off in the park, curling it left and right foot and has BARE stories but didn't get an opportunity.

Nah f*ck off

JJ >>>>>>

Miss that guy

Okocha > _______

Africa doesn't produce players like this anymore :|

• 3 months later...