Week 14 - Premier League 11/12 & UCL

User

really bad from us 1st half

Basle are a mediocre team and we're making them look much better than what they are

support to Rooney is too slow, Rooney himself is having one of those games

invention in the middle of the park is non existent really, plus we've not matched them up well enough to get any joy in there

when we do play it out wide we've looked quite good, especially Nani but Young has been poor

we're capable of getting a couple goals but i see us conceding again especially with Evans on and De Gea starting off shakey

doom lords are smiling upon us thus far :(

how can these commos saying united are playing well :lol:

You not watching the game I take it?

We've been pretty much in control in the middle and have looked decent going forward through Nani.

Definitely the better side

better side yes, but playing well??? what game are you watching? lost count of how many times ive seen the ball thrown aimlessly into the box like say its the last 5 mins.

We've played well, I.e what would usually be well enough to get through a game like this with little fuss, but we have again lacked the final bit of creativity, and when we have had it Rooney's choked.

It's actually been One of the better performances since the City game, along with the last 20 against Newcastle and the first 20 against Villa.