Arsenal Jan Transfer Window

gemma

Rosicky did very well today but that still doesn't take away that he's not the same player he once was.

http://www1.skysport...future-in-doubt

Tomas Rosicky's agent, Pavel Paska, has travelled to London for talks with Arsene Wenger over the player's future.

The Czech Republicspacer.gif international has only started five league games for Arsenalspacer.gif this season and is out of contract in the summer.

He has been linked with a move to Fulhamspacer.gif and Wolfsburgspacer.gif but his agent has denied any talks have been held with other clubs.

"Fulham is just press speculation," said Paska.

"I am now going to have a meeting with Arsen Wenger but won't comment on anything before that. I don't like to give any prognosis to the press.

"I react on facts and that means I will express myself only when we know the result of this meeting."

Rather Arshavin gone tbh

SMH Wenger will let him go and talk like the superstar Denilson coming back is like a direct replacement

Looks like he's staying. Til summer at least

He earns 80 bags a week, the German plays.

:/

ever heard of cutting your losses?

I dont give a f*ck no more

Man was telling him to cut his losses last year on Koscielny... Per ain't even been here 6 months...

Per ain't never going to be as good as Kos tbh, not in this league anyways, he doesn't have the strength and pace to succeed something Kos has in abundance, and was evident since his first appearance when he had Torres in his back pocket.

You lot must have not watched Vidic in his first 6 months

Once he learns how to read the speed of the game and has a summer of nani strength training he should be fine

You know what fans are like these days, its changed to this expecting everything instantly. Players aren't given that same chance they may have once done by the fans all them years ago. In a day and age where social networking is rapidly growing we can voice our opinions quicker than ever and can easily dismiss players at the drop of a hat. He comes in for a game, slips up boom he is deemed sh*t. We know it takes certain players 6 months to a year to adapt to the Premiership, look at Pires took him a while to get going and he was shocked what by the match up at Sunderland on his debut (he was a sub that day).

Per isn't quick by any means but he does have a brain, and I agree with what you are saying.

Won't be ahead of Tom and Kos thats for sure, when we do get them together our back line is that bit stronger.

You guys are completely missing the point

course Per will come good eventually I dont doubt that?

But theres only 2 spots at CB. So you gonna bench Kos just coz Per earns more?

Eventually were gonna be in a position where Gibbs/Santos + Sagna are all fit and I will be outraged if Kos is benched especially if he maintains his current form

Don't worry he wont be...

Arsène Wenger believes that Laurent Koscielny has developed into one of the best centre backs in the Premier League.

The French international has been in superb form this season and has earned a string of plaudits for his consistency at the heart of the defence.

Wenger heard about Koscielny’s potential some time ago and says he immediately saw that the 26-year-old had the talent to cut it at the highest level.

“[We found him] in France of course, from a smaller team. But you could see that there was something special there,” the manager told Arsenal Player.

“He played at Lorient but first he played with a friend of mine in Tours, who talked to me about him when he played in the second division. Then of course we monitored him with our scouts.

“I believe that last year you could already see the potential but he did not have that dominance in the duels that he has found this season.

“That makes him, I personally believe, one of the top-class central defenders in the Premier League.”

Once he learns how to read the speed of the game and has a summer of nani strength training he should be fine

This is the hope I have, however I was assured when he said it recently off his own accord.

the way mans 6'6 and always gettin banged over is embarrasing

vermaelen got injured at the wrong time, whole new cb thing was always going to backfire badly

ARSENAL failed in an £8million move for Germany ace Lukas Podolski – and now fear they will miss out again in the summer.

The Gunners made an approach to Cologne earlier this month but the German outfit made it clear Podolski will not leave in January.

Arsenal are concerned that could harm their aim of landing him when the transfer window re-opens.

Podolski, 26, will have just a year remaining on his Cologne contract at the end of this season and an impressive Euro 2012 could see other big clubs muscling in.

Arsenal’s striking options have improved with the arrival of Thierry Henry on a short-term contract.

Boss Arsene Wenger said: “I am tempted to go into the market, but the players we have approached were not available.”

Guest whowantswhat

not that im comparing the two but Chammy was a top goal scorer before he came here :lol:

would anyone be mad if that 8 mill went to a bid for Zaha?

Chamakh has never had a 20 goal season in his career so never been prolific. Zaha's got mad potential but I would be furious if we went from a season German international to a 19 year old talent.

Rumours we will get Gourcuff on loan.

Guest whowantswhat

duno all i know is wengs doesnt do well bringing in experience or "super stars" , he could do a ting with zaha, groom him into the next big man citeh player,

i thought wenger ruled out a loan move for Gourcuff?

bruv we have Ox, Ryo, Wellington, Afobe, Campbell so the last thing we need to do is to be bidding around 10m for yet another young forward.

IF I WAS WENGER I WOULD HAVE GONE MAD BY NOW AND START SOME

SZCZESNY

SAGNA - KOSCIENLY - VERMALEN - MERTERSACKER - SANTOS

SONG - ARTETA

WILSHIRE

GERVINHO - RVP

SEND WALCOTT GO-KARTING TELL HIM HE CAN BE THE NEXT LEWIS

OPEN A HAIR PARLOUR FOR ALMUNIA THE FAG

SEND DJOUROU TO DI CANIO'S CONCENTRATION CAMP

SEND THE KGB FOR ARSHAVIN, MAKE LIDVINENKO LOOK LIKE A WALK IN THE PARK

DYING

man said nxt lewis hamil