Why Havent They Blown Yet . . . . . ?

Guest chap44uns

@ Afroman.

I've heard both of them live at shows & studio settings. No way is Tulisa a better singer than Ny.

/

On topic.

All I know is if you ain't rolling properly with certain gatekeepers in the industry you ain't blowing. Unfortunately proper blowing up (not hood buzz) has alot more to do with who you know than talent or lack of in certain cases.

• Upvote 3

Wretch isn't really, he's what Ive been saying all along. Selling records, especially singles in the UK isn't hard.

Wretch is what happens when niggers get in positions. I remember arguing years ago on here that Wretch and Scorcher could and should have record deals, and would sell units, if given the proper opportunity. Wretch went with the right label, Scorcher didnt.

she aint even dat good, just decent but still deserves a deal.

uk rnb is dead.. i can only say its some racist thing in the industry

they always get the brews singing some fucking JLS, flowers , dandelions and bees shit

i bet this thread was created mainly for sas still..u mug.

and on that note allow their mascot on here taking this thread to 118 pages defending their honour.

Wretch is a massive example of how the indstruy is being turned on its head. Especially in the UK.

Music's coming back.

i reckon it's a sick time for people that want to get involved in management.

Wretchs most popular songs are Tracktor and Dont Go, one includes an indie singer and the other one is some Dance Rap hybrid. A common theme in the Uk industry.

Wretch is a massive example of how the indstruy is being turned on its head. Especially in the UK.

Music's coming back.

i reckon it's a sick time for people that want to get involved in management.

what do u mean? wretch is the type of HH artist this country has been looking to sign for time

they didn't want no US clones, gang bullshit...gangster upgrading to rapper nonsense.

wretch didn't turn nothing on their head i reckon

Guest phonecharger

i remember hearing traktor last year December telling my bredrin that this aint the track thats gonna really get him onto the mainstream

but a year on now look

well done 32

All I know is if you ain't rolling properly with certain gatekeepers in the industry you ain't blowing. Unfortunately proper blowing up (not hood buzz) has alot more to do with who you know than talent or lack of in certain cases.

c/s

Another question is

How many of these hood buzz artists are really eating from the game?

Because in terms of collabos & contacts. These man often front a very big A-list type of barricade a0orund themselves.

You would think they had a few grammys under to there names

Guest phonecharger

@ Wavant

Ny is eating tho, don't get it twisted coz she comes like as you put it "Tulisa's bag carrier" lol.

Besides she's got time, looks & can sing.

What I find strange is why so far Richy & Johnathan haven't fully backed her yet.

Time will tell.

eating of what?

Man saying Wretch turned the Uk industry on its head l

So Solid turned the industry on its head, thats guys who made music that was actually being popular among inner city youth and got to number 1 and a couple Brit awards while doing so, also they didn't have any Labrinth or Josh Kumura to sing hooks on tracks, they brought in their own guys.

Give that 'Dont Go' song to any reasonably popular rapper and it would have blown.

• Upvote 4

@ Wavant

Ny is eating tho, don't get it twisted coz she comes like as you put it "Tulisa's bag carrier" lol.

Besides she's got time, looks & can sing.

What I find strange is why so far Richy & Johnathan haven't fully backed her yet.

Time will tell.

eating of what?

She has been/was/will be on alot of Ndubz's tours.

She also got/does get good legal radio spins.