Suarez found guilty of racially abusing evra

Guest petercrotch

Reds accept rivals’ apology”

“Manchester United thanks Liverpool for the apologies issued following Saturday’s game.

“Everyone at Old Trafford wants to move on from this. The history of our two great clubs is one of success and rivalry unparalleled in British football.

“That should be the focus in the future of all those who love the clubs.”

tr.olling

Ok this is gonna be a bit long winded but I am actually looking for people to correct me where I'm wrong cos I've been to busy to follow everything that has gone on in this whole ting, here goes...

So in my mind I can see Evra trying to wind up Suarez in the initial match. Suarez continually responds with "whatever mate" in his native tongue that looks like this "Lo que sea negrito".

"Lo que sea" translates to english as "Ok ok" or "Whatever". Negrito translates to English as "Friend" The same word would translate to "Mate" as they are pretty much the same thing.

So Suarez was saying "Whatever mate" in his native tongue "Lo que sea negrito", but Evra heard "negrito" and figured he should report it. I will say that I think he was right to report it cos it does sound suspect.

Anyway Suarez serves a ban for this and is called a racist but is then supposed to shake Evra's hand yesterday?!?

Again please, someone correct me. I'm actually hoping someone can show me more than this.

• Downvote 1

Ok this is gonna be a bit long winded but I am actually looking for people to correct me where I'm wrong cos I've been to busy to follow everything that has gone on in this whole ting, here goes...

So in my mind I can see Evra trying to wind up Suarez in the initial match. Suarez continually responds with "whatever mate" in his native tongue that looks like this "Lo que sea negrito".

"Lo que sea" translates to english as "Ok ok" or "Whatever". Negrito translates to English as "Friend" The same word would translate to "Mate" as they are pretty much the same thing.

So Suarez was saying "Whatever mate" in his native tongue "Lo que sea negrito", but Evra heard "negrito" and figured he should report it. I will say that I think he was right to report it cos it does sound suspect.

Anyway Suarez serves a ban for this and is called a racist but is then supposed to shake Evra's hand yesterday?!?

Again please, someone correct me. I'm actually hoping someone can show me more than this.

There is no point going over this again, but I will ask you this...

Why does he pinch him?

If he didnt want to shake his hand, fine, but its clear in the matter of your club, safety, police warnings, stewarding, tv cameras, etc... Say so beforehand.

Anton Ferdinand clearly decided or was told not to shake Terry's hand prior, and in turn the clubs scrapped the handshake.

The same could have been done... and if it couldnt the directors who have to take the interests of the club long-term over one persons wishes, would have called Kenny in on Friday and said look Premier League wont let us cancel the handshake, Suarez dont wanna shake his hand, he's Man Utd's captain and gonnna play, the cameras are gonna be all over this, so to save us & him any more embrassment, you can't start Luis...

There is no point going over this again, but I will ask you this...

Why does he pinch him?

You'd have to ask him that.

Personally though I would put it down to that word that has replaced cheating, gamesmanship. And admittedly we all know Suarez has danced along that line on more than one occasion.

If he didnt want to shake his hand, fine, but its clear in the matter of your club, safety, police warnings, stewarding, tv cameras, etc... Say so beforehand.

Anton Ferdinand clearly decided or was told not to shake Terry's hand prior, and in turn the clubs scrapped the handshake.

The same could have been done... and if it couldnt the directors who have to take the interests of the club long-term over one persons wishes, would have called Kenny in on Friday and said look Premier League wont let us cancel the handshake, Suarez dont wanna shake his hand, he's Man Utd's captain and gonnna play, the cameras are gonna be all over this, so to save us & him any more embrassment, you can't start Luis...

I 100% support this post

SO

Negrito = friend = mate and he pinches him due to gamesmanship?

NOT

Negro (which Suarez admits saying?) = black/little black and he pinches him?

Again as I said I havent paid this whole story my full attention so I am looking to be corrected. If Suarez admits that he said Negro and not Negrito then that's a different argument clearly

All Suarez had to do was tell the club he had no intention of shaking Evra's hand and that would've been it,

Obviously there would've been questions, but in a lot of people's eyes, his reasoning would've been fair enough, but to say all week that he would then to not do it only just reaffirms the oppinion of the people who think the mans a c*nt.

Good to see Liverpool finally excersisng some level of PR now even though I still feel that if he hadn't of deceived the manager and the suits the defending if him would've stretched.

At least this saga will detract from Suarez leaving the club due to sub-standard purchases an a lack of Chamoions league football. and Liverpool fans can still worship him after,

In terms if the Handshake conspiracy theoryists, I'm not even surprised, deludedly blinkered isn't even a apt term fir that fanbase,

It's pathetic.

Ohh and it was good to see abit of humility from Kenny aswel finally, his whole "the hills have eyes" approach was starting to make me fear for his mental health.

(even though I imagine he was guided if not directed by upstairs on it but in fairness to the man, someone so partisan and in tune with the fans should've been guided from day one, as having a balanced and sensible opinion/views in the matter for him was out of the question)

The fact Suarez indicated he was going to shake Evra's hand then didn't proves the nature of his character even more.

Evra did offer a more tentative hand than the previous handshakes but this is a difficult situation for him also, anyone who can't see that really should offer no further perspective on the matter.

Nomatter how tentative the hand was Evra clearly didn't do what Rio did, the hand was there, Suarez should have met him halfway and that woulda been that.

Suarez has just come out looking like an even bigger c*nt and made Kenny look like a c*nt for showing this guy so much faith and backing, putting the clubs reputation on the line when Suarez wasn't even prepared to show the club the same courtesy, disgraceful human being.

My mum was talking about this handshake thing today. She said she dont blame Suarez for not shaking mans hand as he got him an eight match ban even though Suarez was in the wrong he had to ride the ban so obviously he is vex. But she still hates him for what he done to Ghana.