Week 22 - Premier League 11/12 - SUPER SUNDAY - CC SF

User

The contemplating is over, today was the final straw.

Last season when we lost to Birmingham and I saw how Fabregas' whole fam came & we lost again... By a foolish mistake... Along with him then getting booed by the Barcelona fans weeks later, that was his final straw...

Nothing keeping him here, he'll look aound the dressing room, and see the only man he remotely rates which is Thierry and Thierry will say boy... I was where you was and I did what I had to do, your gonna have to do the same fam...

Like I said today Wenger had his you don't know what your doing moment and Wenger the one keeping half of thse man here.

Result was never in doubt tbh, Utd didnt get outta 2nd gear and even then they shudda scored about 6

Walcott & Oxocube didnt provide any help for Djourou, Luis Nani & Evra were taking the piss down the left

Yennaris is sh*t, he was as bad as Djourou, especially when they got in behind him from the throw, his crossing was awful..

Oxocube maybe cudda stayed on, did some good things, did some bad things, maybe he was tired but then surely his adrenaline wudda helped him through..

Carrick >>>

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Result was never in doubt tbh, Utd didnt get outta 2nd gear and even then they shudda scored about 6

Walcott & Oxocube didnt provide any help for Djourou, Luis Nani & Evra were taking the piss down the left

Yennaris is sh*t, he was as bad as Djourou, especially when they got in behind him from the throw, his crossing was awful..

Oxocube maybe cudda stayed on, did some good things, did some bad things, maybe he was tired but then surely his adrenaline wudda helped him through..

Carrick >>>

Result was never in doubt? even at 1-1 when we'd just scored and were still pouring forward?

GFTFOH

arsenal shouldnt even slag off wenger.....mans done too much for ur team...

No one is questioning what he has done for us, it what is going on right now. Today he got it wrong when he should have known better.

Init can't keep this blind faith

Yes late 90s early 00's he was really good for us, but hasn't been like that for many years now.

His transfer thinking is just baffling to say the least.

No one is above being questioned

That's all in the past though.

Said it from time, if there were better managers out there Wenger woulda been gone long time, that is the only thing keeping him in the job, the lack of top level managers.

That's all in the past though.

Said it from time, if there were better managers out there Wenger woulda been gone long time, that is the only thing keeping him in the job, the lack of top level managers.

lol no its not

its because he's the golden goose keeping the board members pockets fat, plus he doesn't rock the boat and expose the conditions he's been working under (classy or stupid you decide)

wenger needs to expose them, but today he also got it wrong on the pitch which is a shame. as long as PHW and co get paid they dont care what happens on the pitch. not getting 4th will impact there pockets though so maybe they will leave after that.

as soon as we start losing money thats when things will change which is why sellling cesc and nasri for big bucks is a double blow of sorts