SBTV

kerser

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I think he should go for the job and never mention his music to them ever and hope they never come across any of his videos/biography

Earn some money stop wasting his time on here and he might just might be able to save his skid stain of a life

But then tru say what am I gonna laugh at

Guest petercrotch

Working for sbtv is not worth it in this climate especially if you are black . People forget that the only thing that it MIIGHT give you is an oppertunity to get your name out there or get some experience because you sure wont be getting paid well for this . His staff are getting paid minimum wage WHICH IS sh*t . And the reason for that is he's not making enough money to start paying 10/15 people nice sums . remember if you are going to apply it wont be just you working there . There will be ATLEAST another 10 people with you

Obvious where this thread going....

But me persnally I'd see SBTV as a motivation to pick up the camera myself and do my own thing... He's not doing nothing nobody else couldn't do.

This.

yeh but SBTV has taken over the quota now really.

Never that.

OnSmash, Worldstar, GrimeDaily, SBTV... I could go on...

where are u lot getting your figures for ad revenue? not disputing them, would be nice to read up on how it's calculated.

Im guessing his youtube page gets around 500k to a Million viewers a month mayb even more, and im not sure how much youtube pay for these hits.

Im guessing SBTV.co.uk , gets less then half of his youtube's page hits per month , Even if he only gets 100k viewers on that site , he can pretty much charge advertisers 1k a month , if he has 10 adverts popping up and around his site , 10k a month just from advertising.. And so forth.

Obvious where this thread going....

But me persnally I'd see SBTV as a motivation to pick up the camera myself and do my own thing... He's not doing nothing nobody else couldn't do.

My thoughts exactly.

However if I was just leaving school an wanted to work with someone who had become a success in the field, then it'd be a great avenue.

However even if I could apply, I wouldn't, fair play to the guy for exploiting a avenue that he did and making money from it.

Need a few more young role models in this mode, props to things like young apprentice aswell, whether black white or otherwise, he's a decent advert for young people on a whole.

SBTV has to be the biggest UK Urban Media video site generating views atm? Surely bigger than Grime Daily now?

Obviously...

Uk definitely..

Grimedaily started off well. Then too many niggas were getting on.

All it takes is 50-80 odd pound to get on.. The gatekeepers could have been alot more ruthless to maintain quality.

But I guess its all about the money at the end of the day...