Week 24 - Premier League 11/12

User

thing is they weren't even baitin' him about Carroll - the question actually seemed genuine? - think he made up his mind where that interview was going from the moment he finished his lil' sweet

just like to point out Carroll isn't the first player to get it in the side when his performances don't match his price tag, especially in this country

kkkenny needs to stop moaning and learn how to swerve a question without coming across like a bitter gormless deluded old man

• Downvote 3

on a serious note, i've actually got no problem with Kenny's siege mentality,

its a highly effective ploy normally, that'd normally work with that set of players,

however i think they may have a problem with pressure and the expectation that playing at Anfield comes with, the home record is cause for concern

He doesn't respect the media, he deals with them at close quarters and has his obvious reasons that go back to when he was first in charge.

The irony of a bunch of Man Utd fans talking about a manager being petty towards the media is priceless, how long was it Ferguson refused to do interviews for the BBC for? He's the biggest prick in the game bar none.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gksNb81DqBE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Kenny is a wasteman. He thinks EVERY single question asked of him is to create some sort of media angle.

Some are just shite questions that all dumb interviewrs ask like 'Was it important to get a win today?'....yet he still answers those sorta questions as if theyre tryna get a headline out of him. The questions where they are clearly looking to get an angle he answers well tbh, but he doesnt seem to be able to distinguish between the two.

Do you know why he refused to do BBC interviews?

Because they did a show on dodgy agents within the game and his son was in it.

You need to stop trying to justify poor behaviour with other examples.

Just discuss the point at hand.

The point is he doesn't give a f*ck what they think and handles them accordingly.

The reason he came back into the fold at the club is because of the bad relationship Rafa had with the media due to the lack of respect Rafa was shown.

Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't seen Fergie make a statement on who was right or wrong in the incident.

By what Kenny did 2nite he is calling Evra a liar.

Evra's character has never been previously called into question so that is f*ck*ng disrespectful.

Erm so when the FA said Evra was an unreliable witness in the Chelsea incident was that not calling his character into question?

Kenny shouldn't have said what he said about Suarez tonight, it will only create more hype around him which isn't what he or the club needs.

• Downvote 1

Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't seen Fergie make a statement on who was right or wrong in the incident.

By what Kenny did 2nite he is calling Evra a liar.

Evra's character has never been previously called into question so that is f*ck*ng disrespectful.

Hes the same c*nt who said his own Senegalese people were being 'racist' to him, how the f*ck does that even work out?