Week 24 - Premier League 11/12

User

You need Dos Santos for them typa games, someone who can unlock a defence.

Krancjar is good but not that kinda player.

what sort of madness is this lol did u not see that through ball to Bale? swear Gio is inj? good point for spurs, bale shuda got em 3 tbh

Saha looks like a good buy, he is quality, better in the air than Sheyi and prob more of an intelligent player

2be fair to Spearing he did his job well, hounded, chased and put pressure on the spurs midfield, when he was given time and asked to create he failed a few times but Lucas was the same at that age, so was Livermore 2nt..

Spearing is better than Livermore, Livermore did well in terms of covering Walker, 1 touch short passing was good to keep possession but he doesnt turn when he is in space, he has very poor awareness.. wee jay brings more to the team, Livermore is just an engine atm

Forget 1 through ball, you man are so short sighted it's ridiculous sometimes.

For them tight games you need someone who can be a constant threat, Niko is too rigid.

And Livermore is better than Spearing, Spearing looked like he was gonna be a good winger in his youth, he is just an average CM.

We were poor, had plenty of the ball but didn't do enough with it.

Krancjar had a good game I thought.

Liverpool all season ?

Pretty much, I don't know why you're trying to bait me as if I'm delusional about how good we are.

I'm the first to point out our shortcomings and predicted where our problems would stem from in the summer.

You spurs fans come like some yutes who had too many e numbers, calm down.

>>>> Kenny

x2_acf3e90.jpg

@WayneRooney

If ref sees that kick from suarez and books him for it it should be red

@N87Kop

@WayneRooney how many european cups you got at Old Trafford lad!!!?? Enjoy Sat! Try not to get Suarez sent off! Gobshite!

@WayneRooney

@N87Kop how u been doing in the league last 20 years kid

N87Kop

@WayneRooney how many grannies you shagged in twenty years? how much hair you lost in twenty years

:lol:

• Upvote 4

x2_acf3e90.jpg

You could look at that in a few ways.

That could really be saying you rely on Bale far too much.

It could say Ronaldo ran with the ball more than Bale aswell.

The goals are negligible and Ronaldo turned into a goal beast later anyway.

Both assists are quite poor but again Ronaldo was more greedy.

Ronaldo's passing accuracy was considerably better and ykno he don't tackle for sh*t.