2012 FIA Formula 1 Season

Sinister

lol truss

Alonso >>

hands down a cut above

sick race

this season >>>>>

another winner well done Maldanado

Nah some of the steward decisions this year have been suspicious to say the least...

Forget the stewards, they're bound to screw u over given the chance. But his own team are making crucifying massive errors.

They put man to the back of the grid after qualifying pole for stopping on the track, yet Rosberg blatently runnin man off the road was deemed ok :/

Im not the one for playin the race card, but booooooooooy, im peeling off the plastic wrapping on my new deck!!

Sick race though...Hamiltons move on the two Torro Rossos reminded me of my epic Grid passing tbh (30secs onwards)

[media=]

[/media]

article-0-13120896000005DC-854_634x400.jpgarticle-0-13120AD6000005DC-659_634x411.jpgarticle-0-131208F6000005DC-605_634x416.jpg

As many as four Formula 1 personnel have been taken to the circuit medical centre, or local hospital in Barcelona, for medical checks after a major fire broke out in the Williams garage late on Sunday afternoon at the Circuit de Catalunya.

Sky Sports F1's Ted Kravitz, standing in the pitlane at the time of the fire, reported that he saw a "huge plume of orange flame" erupt from behind the divider in the Williams garage, where the team had congregated to celebrate Pastor Maldonado's earlier victory in the race.

Team members were then seen evacuating into the pitlane as clouds of dark smoke began billowing out of the garage and up the pitlane. Mechanics from other teams went in to help put out the flames with the fire put out within several minutes.

Although there is no confirmation over whether any injuries were sustained Sky Sports F1 understands that all team members are accounted for, with those in need of further treatment taken to either the circuit medical centre or airlifted to local hospital.

Ted Kravitz reported from the scene: "I saw the fire take hold and it just absolutely erupted. We were talking to Alex Wurz at the time and we were just having a look [into the garage] and suddenly I saw this wall of flame erupt from behind the Williams garage divider.

"It looked to be in the area where they store things like fuel and oil and gearboxes and computers and there will be an immense amount of damage to a lot of equipment."

Ted added: "Frank [Williams] was wheeled out very quickly, I saw it myself over my shoulder.

"I'm pleased to see I haven't seen any ambulances going to the aid of any people. I'm not saying there are not causalities because we just don't know that at the moment. There are a lot of Williams people who have inhaled smoke."

In a statement, the Caterham team announced:

'Caterham F1 Team was involved in a fire that started in the Williams F1 Team's garage after the end of the Spanish Grand Prix.

'All the team's employees have been accounted for and four people have been taken to the circuit medical centre for examination; one with a minor hand injury and three with respiratory issues.

'A further statement will be issued when more details about the incident are confirmed.'

More to follow...

Holy f*ck

• 2 weeks later...

bump

Monaco

cars crashing left right and center in practice 3