Aaron Rambo Ramsey - Goal Talley

The New Diaby

• 1 month later...

“It’s due to two reasons especially. One was that Aaron Ramsey came back on to the pitch not exactly the same. We knew he had a hamstring problem and our half-time was disturbed by injury problems.
Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/match/report/1617/pre/first-team/leicester-city-v-arsenal-inside-track#KmAm704boW40oVe5.99

Is this why Ramsey was screwing him?

Why would you admit that you knew man was injured but still played him? Just straight trolling now or?

Maybe I'm reading it wrong

It's all excuses and hindsight for his players lack of in game management but what he probably means is. We had dominated the game should be leading by more (so you don't want to make changes), then we go in 1-1, instead of concentrating on the positives and reminding them what not to do, the players are spending time with the physio's and masseur's then go out and get caught slipping early in the second half. Wenger will be told he has a problem but all three parties may agree to give it another 10 minutes and see, 10 minutes later we was losing 3-1...

• 1 month later...

“Aaron is still struggling with his hamstring and I don’t think that he will be available against Basel or at Burnley so, before the break, he will not be available,” Wenger said. “We had a few disappointments because he was close to joining again and, every time, he is not completely ready. He is not far, but we have to be cautious with him.

“He has a small grade-one hamstring but he is not completely free in his mind yet to push completely, so we stop him every time when he has a little pain. He is in the last days of his rehab and, as long as he is not completely comfortable, we do not push him.”

Wenger was asked whether Ramsey’s injury history influenced how he was handled. “Not really, because it’s nothing major,” Wenger replied. “But I am a bit more cautious than I would be. If he was ready to play, I would involve him in the squad, but he is not. Will he go away with Wales? I don’t think so.”

I don't ever want to see this character in the middle again.

Wing or bench.

Our best football last season came with him, Sanchez and Oezil running riot and interchanging.

He will be starting CM imo

Ramsey has only played well with Ozil in the team when he had Arteta next to him Xhaka is the Arteta replacement which will give Ramsey licence to play B2B which is why Coquelin is playing role now even though it don't really suit his limited skill set it means the team ain't gotta adjust too much when Ramsey comes back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...