Aaron Rambo Ramsey - Goal Talley

The New Diaby

Really?

If anything Wilshire would be the one to get the chop or Santi gets shifted out wide allowed to drift inwards

Exactly. Guy doesn't know what hes talking about.

We all know Wenger doesn't rate Podolski like that.

trust

in any case, a lot of the time its injuries to senior players that gives the younger players a chance to prove them selves and stamp their authority

as a matter of fact a lot of established or even world class players wouldnt be where they are today if it wasnt for that one opportunity that presents itself  

happened to a 17 yr old cesc when Viera got injured 

Lol at Wilshere getting dropped. He gets dropped only for fitness. Wenger gonna make us endure Jack until he finds form, like Ramsey.

If Arteta was fit, Ramsey and Wilshere would join him. Rosicky and Podolski would be benching warming and Cazorla would be on the left.

If Oxlade never got injured too, dare I say Podolski probably would be going out on loan.

Lol at Wilshere getting dropped. He gets dropped only for fitness. Wenger gonna make us endure Jack until he finds form, like Ramsey.

If Arteta was fit, Ramsey and Wilshere would join him. Rosicky and Podolski would be benching warming and Cazorla would be on the left.

If Oxlade never got injured too, dare I say Podolski probably would be going out on loan.

And this is what I don't understand.

I'm one of Podolski's biggest fans. Why doesn't Wenger rate him? I can understand now why he's not up front as much although I initially thought he would play there. But he doesn't even seem to rate him.

P*sses me off tbh...

TBH Walcott Giroud Podolski is pain, so f*cking static I actually cringe.

Walcott's runs are one dimensional, Giroud works hard but he aint got that in his locker, and Podolski has zero movement, guy only wants the ball about a yard in front of him to bang.

Then when you couple Arteta and Ramsey, with the one other of Wilshere/Rosicky, you left with just them and Cazorla looking but finding nothing to pass too.

• 3 weeks later...