RICK ROSS: TRUTH OR FRAUD?

Yak_Louis

Having money being your prime reason of getting money will never satisfy you. The quest for m's should be bigger than u

Listening to rick ross is just entertainment tbh, but I've noticed I was humming by any means when I was brushing my teet this morning so I'm gonna delete some of his sh*t on the mp3 and switch up the collection.

Music gets under ur skin way more films or games, sh*t is emotional. And f*ck this boss sh*t, pl doing it wrong. Ur subordinates are meant to call u that not wishing it into existence with champs in ur hands and bummy monkeys in the background

• Upvote 1

I guess JigglyPuff is the only person that read the article i posted....

Yep me and fighting weight the topic title got everyone gassed

Is 50cent fictional ? As he is not the real one

Do you reckon people in north or London will be angry if a rapper came out of the blue and started calling himself popcorn, menelik, Corey or wayne ??

Surprised there ain't a rapper called rich porter

Come like CB4 and the gusto situation

Also from time he named his album teflon don after an italian mafia boss who on record hated blacks ''niggas'' guy is just a parody of himself

Bruv, Hitler used Maybach's to impress his guest's with and Maybach made the engines for Nazi tanks.

______ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black people

• Downvote 6

if music influences you to actually do things you wouldnt do otherwise then think about your life

Subconscious messages are very powerful.

If you are not built for it then it can't have an effect on you but it does

influence some people believe.

You're right.

The power of subconscious messaging is what moves the world, but the fact most people don't know or care (more to the point) is exactly what is is supposed to achieve.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

People seemed to care what biggie and 2pac said which caused a war with east and west coast

Biggie kinda annoys me cos he was a real smart dude and a real rapper, but he woulda been a proper sellout now, like Snoop or some sh*t.

2Pac was always real to me, and I think he'd have always said the realities of what was going on.

That nigga had revolutionary genes man, guy was real.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so? Hitler breathed oxygen ....

If he named his company that then it wouldn't be a problem.

edit: Just clocked Ross in your sig lol.

Don't you think he should associate himself with names that don't hold negative connotations for blacks?

when directors make films they dont change the characters name to something soft

he's obv tryna portray a certain image, and it works for him

i dont see why he has to represent all black people or whatever

• Upvote 1