Worst thing you have done to the opposite sex?

JOHN DOE

Invited the then gf (was like 3 months in) down from MK to spend a few days at mine. Dropped off her bag then went to dinner. Later that night we met some friends to go to some rave where she musta thought it was a good idea to flirt with my boy, so we know thats strike 3 right there, but the need for p*ssy was still there so I said nothing and beat later that night.

Next day I got up grabbed her back and took her some f*cked up route to the local train station and left her there.

She'd never heard of the station before, had no money on her, and had never even been London before she met me.

Flirting how?

You know what your right, I may have over reacted <_<

My reaction was justified, that's all I'm saying on the matter.

Invited the then gf (was like 3 months in) down from MK to spend a few days at mine. Dropped off her bag then went to dinner. Later that night we met some friends to go to some rave where she musta thought it was a good idea to flirt with my boy, so we know thats strike 3 right there, but the need for p*ssy was still there so I said nothing and beat later that night.

Next day I got up grabbed her back and took her some f*cked up route to the local train station and left her there.

She'd never heard of the station before, had no money on her, and had never even been London before she met me.

DEM ONES

lol the hold p*ssy can hold over a man is crazy

im sure punching your ex in the face ranks above that bro

:rofl:

i still laugh about that story now. I actualy feel like i was in the petrol station too

Yea but everyone knows that one so I leave it out now, I get tired of telling it myself.

But something maybe on a similar level...

One time I picked up my ex from her friends house, she had stayed there for a few nights.

So she got in the car and was argumentative from the get go, didn't even get to start the car, ykno them ones.

Started driving off now and told her to shut the f*ck up and give it a rest, she said

"That's why I prefer staying at Katie's house"

Stopped the car up the road and reversed bk to Katie's house.

Told her to get the f*ck out then and go back to Katie's.

She started tryna be humble but it was too late, took her luggage bag and opened my window, opened the zip and started throwing out her bra's and thongs in the street, she was screaming and tryna stop me.

I opened her door and pushed her out, threw her bag to her, tried to close my door shut but she tried to stop me.

Crushed her fingers in the door by accident.

what happened after this though?

you said sorry first lol?

lol it kinda fucked up my moment cos I was 4-0 up away from home and that last minute was like I fielded an ineligible player and forfeited the tie.

I swear she did it on purpose though, the only way she coulda came back from that deficit and women will do anything to end up looking righteous.

I obviously said "ahh fuck" and tried to say sorry but she grabbed her hand away so I said "well fuck off then" and drove off.

I think I apologised the next day, she said Katie's boyfriend came out the house with his hands over his face saying "he's such a badman lol"

So we both had a laugh over it in the end.

• Downvote 1

I won't bother with the whole back story but I made a bosh have an abortion on a raggo one after the nicey nicey approach failed.

No regrets, no remorse.

Last I heard she's got 5 kids, 4 different fathers and on benefits.

Still killed your son or daughter bro

• Downvote 1

I won't bother with the whole back story but I made a bosh have an abortion on a raggo one after the nicey nicey approach failed.

No regrets, no remorse.

Last I heard she's got 5 kids, 4 different fathers and on benefits.

Still killed your son or daughter bro

It was suppose to be just a beat and keep it moving no wifey ting. Just so happens she turned out to be a local bosh. I KNEW deep down I wasn't the father BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WAS I PREPARED to take any chances be it a very small one.

Too many things didn't add up imo. When I beat, I was strapped, times, dates etc but for whatever reason bitch chose to tell me.

Like I said. I have no regrets, no remorse. Bitch tried taking me for a Maury show guy...naah cuz!

• Upvote 2

I Joe'd a bitch.

I beat, she left him, beat one more time.

Next day, told her it was a mistake.

Her fault really, but meh.

/

Cheated on my ex, one night stand ting. Then just went on cold, broke it off with her, started dealing with a close female friend but kinda made my ex think the reason we broke up was her fault. Meh.

• Downvote 10

I think I've told some of you lot this already but I beat up a chick. Took it to her just like I would if it was a guy.

Yeah I can see certain man reading this & thinking I'm wrong, how could I, I shouldn't lay my hands on a female blah blah etc f*ck THAT! She was a man bitch, bigger than me, stronger, year 11 & I was year 9. Had at least 4 KO's under her belt. If she'd got me with a punch or grabbed me it would have been game over no lie. I wasn't prepared to be banged up by no chick especially in a school setting.

Again no regrets, no remorse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1