di stab

Guest chap44uns

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I offered him out came to his ends he didn't want it he's a pussyhole nothing more to say on the matter.

Oh and venom I see you're rant you're a fool mate you're top guy for running gums and not wanting it fall back into you're closet you're the biggest PUSSYHOLE on this forum.

• Upvote 1

I offered him out came to his ends he didn't want it he's a pussyhole nothing more to say on the matter.

Oh and venom I see you're rant you're a fool mate you're top guy for running gums and not wanting it fall back into you're closet you're the biggest PUSSYHOLE on this forum.

u didnt offer nothing, you were both hiding from each other. a number was dropped did you call it? instead you were both here discussing tactics for dodging. You were probably hiding on the 9th floor of the shabby estate you live in with a bucket of piss to chuck on him you and your 8 eedyat Ps3 'goons'. ... i would arrange stuff Via PM. its very simple. i dont need to create threads and run on to the forum and take pics in masks and sight see roadsigns. should you wish to see this through, then you know what to do.

• Downvote 3

SMH at this is a thread dedicated to a boy who passed. Black people never evolve so glad I have rejected black in me. Moving to grays next week so don't need to see you monkeys about giving me I am a bad man look. Country went to the shit after we let you lot in. Deffo voting bnp next elections

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

SMH at this is a thread dedicated to a boy who passed. Black people never evolve so glad I have rejected black in me. Moving to grays next week so don't need to see you monkeys about giving me I am a bad man look. Country went to the sh*t after we let you lot in. Deffo voting bnp next elections

lvSCDVC

VF

VF

vf

V

VfV

B

B

BG

BGQBG

Ok jungle bunny go swing from a tree

Or go London zoo might see some of your relatives. Dirty nog. Always 5 type of black guys

1 drug dealer

2 killer

3 fraudster

4 broke baby dad pure kids but with no responsibilities. Should be neutered as I am paying for your big lipped kids through the state

5 bad boy wannabe me my lads ran u spear throwers out of rainham

Which one are you this appllies to 90% of you niglets on here.

As for your women always have a kid by they reach 19 and are the ugliest women on planet earth.

Piss off VIP GOONS oops I mean COONS

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

I make u right marcus

i mean, you're alright for one of them

but most of these black geazers just come to our country and shag our birds while poncing off the state

there aint no black on the union jack so send those f*ck*ng darkies back

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

u didnt offer nothing, you were both hiding from each other. a number was dropped did you call it? instead you were both here discussing tactics for dodging. You were probably hiding on the 9th floor of the shabby estate you live in with a bucket of piss to chuck on him you and your 8 eedyat Ps3 'goons'. ... i would arrange stuff Via PM. its very simple. i dont need to create threads and run on to the forum and take pics in masks and sight see roadsigns. should you wish to see this through, then you know what to do.

Pmsl I can feel the shitness of you're life in every post you write

• Upvote 1

Ok jungle bunny go swing from a tree

Or go London zoo might see some of your relatives. Dirty nog. Always 5 type of black guys

1 drug dealer

2 killer

3 fraudster

4 broke baby dad pure kids but with no responsibilities. Should be neutered as I am paying for your big lipped kids through the state

5 bad boy wannabe me my lads ran u spear throwers out of rainham

Which one are you this appllies to 90% of you niglets on here.

As for your women always have a kid by they reach 19 and are the ugliest women on planet earth.

Piss off VIP GOONS oops I mean COONS

What about the self hater who would sell his soul to be accepted by white people. See those types in the suburbs all the time.

I pity them I suggest they go to Ghana and go on a cultural awakening I know that was a sly dig at mr gayle and Justin. But those guys are harmless just wish they left out white women alone. Most of the women who are among these types are white trash the sort that join in with the niggers doing the looting

• Upvote 1