Asian question's black peoples 'rage' when asian gets shot by blacks

MARVELL

:lol:

and let me guess

the white race is the least

with all their different varieties of hair, eye colours and facial features

its not something to brag about, its jus fact

how do u arrive at ur conclusion

Because unlike you I like to read studies before I make wild claims, especially regarding race.

http://www.washingto...9043002485.html

Much more evidence is available if you wish me to provide it for you.

i'm sorry but i must disagree

1st off, biologically, the black race is the least diverse of all races

the majority of kids dress the same n you could spot a fresh affs wardrobe a mile off

speak the same, same slang up n down the country

as for political ideals and such, pretty much all follow the same rhetoric to various levels

what kind of moron states that a group of people are, 'biologically, the least diverse of all races' then qualifies this statement by listing environmental similarities?

:lol:

and let me guess

the white race is the least

with all their different varieties of hair, eye colours and facial features

its not something to brag about, its jus fact

how do u arrive at ur conclusion

this idiot can't even distinguish between genotype and phenotype

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genotype-phenotype_distinction

this is key stage 3 sh*t

melanasian's of the solomon islands and papua new guinea

070228064916.jpg

flickr-4022636212-imagefootopedia.jpg

IMGP2883.jpg

heather watson (tennis player), white father melanasian mother

article-0-06B9E286000005DC-176_468x300.jpg

they look very similar to certain sub-saharan african tribes, phenotypically. However, they are one of the farthest ethnic groups away from sub-saharan africans, genotypically speaking. in fact, sub-saharan africans, are far closer to caucasians, then they are to melanasians.

• Upvote 2

lol i aint gona lie i'm no scientist

the biological point was seperate to the other points, hence the "1st off"

lol at guys scrambling to find the 12 blonde kids in africa

i realise now that i fell into raegus's trollery trap that "blacks are the most diverse group in UK", i apologise, it was clearly 1 of those things he says jus so some1 will converse with him

in truth they're clearly the least diverse

how does the variety of 1s hair colour help me live in european conditions? if asians stick around long enough will they start poppin out with blue eyes and ginger hair? srs question

• Downvote 7

lol they were rushed points, i agree they were poor but the glaringly obvious examples of the lack of "diversity"

would u not agree that u remain more united on most issues opposed to other umbrella groups such as asians or whites?

do u agree with raegus's statement? if so please ellaborate so i can wipe my ignorance away

i see

soz b i'm sufferin from a hangover whilst also pretending to do werk, didn't rlly read di ting

i was under the impression that oz abbos and their various cousins fell under the negroid umbrella?

swear i'd read that affs n abbos were quite close genetically?

• Downvote 1

Local was a lot more tolerable when he actually didn't try to act like he was contributing valid points. He is almost on the ignore user list along with dmf.

true, i see his name pop up so much now. i just assume he's tulse and not really trying to make proper sense. an absolute wow if he really was.

though i think playing the tr0oll is just an excuse to cover up foolishness when its consistently highlighted.

• Upvote 2

ha i come out with some pretty unpopular opinions on here but never have i received such a negative response

turns out your homogeneity is quite a sore spot

the majority on here will be the exceptions to the rule, so i can understand guys like supermalt sat there listening to instrumented music, all reading books n sh*t, gettin pissed off with such a statement

but u still can't hide from the facts, through my various werks i've dealt with all sorts of cunts, and from the river Tyne, past the Trent and down to the Thames, blacks remain in default mode, maybe with the subtlest of differences

take a stroll to Paris and Amsterdam and you'll find the same default mode, again maybe with the tiniest tweak, but essentially......you could hardly describe your findings as flippin diverse, particularly when compared to other groups

i've been searching for points to prove me wrong but they're proving hard to find, please provide me with a few

sh*t even on this forum, other than a few sexual fetishes the only "diverse" opinions you'll find are comin from 2 japs, an asian n a white bloke, other than that your all c/s men

ha i come out with some pretty unpopular opinions on here but never have i received such a negative response

the majority on here will be the exceptions to the rule, so i can understand guys like supermalt sat there listening to instrumented music, all reading books n sh*t, gettin pissed off with such a statement

but u still can't hide from the facts, through my various werks i've dealt with all sorts of cunts, and from the river Tyne, past the Trent and down to the Thames, blacks remain in default mode, maybe with the subtlest of differences

take a stroll to Paris and Amsterdam and you'll find the same default mode, again maybe with the tiniest tweak, but essentially......you could hardly describe your findings as flippin diverse, particularly when compared to other groups

i've been searching for points to prove me wrong but they're proving hard to find, please provide me with a few

sh*t even on this forum, other than a few sexual fetishes the only "diverse" opinions you'll find are comin from 2 japs, an asian n a white bloke, other than that your all c/s men

Are you really this stupid?

I actuallysee what you're getting at with this post.

Not sure about the Paris/Amsterdam bit as I don't live there, but the prevalent Black British young male persona/attitude is shakeheadworthy, and one that is steeped in ridiculous ego of wanting the best of everything, but also wanting to appear simultaneously rich (gettin' it in), intelligent, cool and getting all the finest women...yet in another breath all women are untrustworthy whores.

NB - Prevalent does not = most young black british males.

What it means is that the forces behind this stupid attitude (I call "niggerism") are very powerful, and are controlled by more than just the exponents, who may well be in the minority (though I'm not super sure about this).