Why women hate me for being beautiful

Black.

Dunno why guys are runnin Kaygee, swear certain mans are trying to make VIP into some sort of boys club.

Bare tings chased off the forum. It was a decent balance when I first got here and now its just Kurious, Dips, Kaygee and what ever female Tulse decides to create.

Lol @ forgetting the other one

Dunno why guys are runnin Kaygee, swear certain mans are trying to make VIP into some sort of boys club.

Bare tings chased off the forum. It was a decent balance when I first got here and now its just Kurious, Dips, Kaygee and what ever female Tulse decides to create.

IM TELLIN U

Y DONS MISBEHAVING?

Tbh people act funny on here when it comes to women. Some guys are complete simps and gas them for no reason. And some are anti women to the point it's a bit gay. There's very few "normal" guys on here.

wooiioii

i understand those of u recently singletoned are comforted by the presence of an easily pursuadable peice of robust rare meat on the forum

but i myself have enough females in my ear without this tedious bosh throwin a few smileys about

• Downvote 1

wooiioii

i understand those of u recently singletoned are comforted by the presence of an easily pursuadable peice of robust rare meat on the forum

but i myself have enough females in my ear without this tedious bosh throwin a few smileys about

Get over yourself, this is an internet forum for entertainment. No ones impressed by words here, its all in light heart.

Allowing yourself to be so sour about someone you don't know makes you look pathetic, trying to be powerful in a world that holds no value.

Screaming about how you got so much women but care enough to try and put down a female you dont know on an internet forum, doesn't make much sense.

Im hoping your having a bad day and not just a sh*t person with a negative outlook. All the best.

lkhaskjdnwkjahd i ain't got bare women i jus have enough of them chatting sh*t all day

so many words yet so little substance

that is by far the most interesting post you have ever made so congratz bbe there may be hope 4 u yet

i also wish u and your future children Jamal, Latoya and Toyota all the best

• Downvote 2

eurgh see now thats y i dislike u

nowt wrong with being "a stacey", havin pale skin or living in kent u self hating baboon

I beg to differ, especially if she's naming her child Toyota.

Anyway I don't dislike you, I find that impossible online but seeing as you dislike me why don't we just refrain from commenting on eachother?

You've got issues, stop taking it all so serious.

how am i taking it serious bro, by talking about it

ive got 99 issues but this isnt one of them

i just find the level of umbrage and psychoanalysis of kaygees mildest of detractors to be a source of entertainment

if it makes me unpopular i dont care, i care about freedom of speech thats all