Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

lol at 6m tho

Chelsea have seen their fifth bid for Wigan forward Victor Moses accepted and the player has been given permission to speak to the club, the Latics have confirmed.

Wigan have held firm over Moses all summer, refusing to sell him unless the Blues meet his reported £9million price tag.

Manager Roberto Martinez claimed only earlier on Thursday that Chelsea were yet to table an offer in line with the club's asking price.

But the Londoners have now met the Latics' valuation, with a statement on the club's official website confirming a fifth offer has been accepted after rejecting four previous attempts.

The statement read on Thursday night: "The club can confirm that after four unsuccessful bids from Chelsea for Victor Moses, a fifth bid has today finally met the valuation and terms set by Wigan Athletic and been accepted.

"The player has been given permission to speak with Chelsea."

Nigeria international Moses put in an impressive performance against Chelsea as the Blues won 2-0 at the DW Stadium last Sunday.

His arrival at Stamford Bridge would add to manager Roberto Di Matteo's already impressive summer haul of Eden Hazard, Brazilian starlet Oscar and Marko Marin.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8012443/Blues-have-Moses-offer-accepted

Your manager said your know in the next 24 hours.

"Hopefully in the next 24 hours we'll get some confirmation on that. It's quite far [along the line]. He's a very good footballer."

Arsenal fans...

Long term injury absentee Jack Wilshere is making fine progress. He's even told staff he "wants to play next weekend!" Although he's currently running outdoors freely without pain, the club are being extra cautious with him to avoid anymore setbacks. He's penciled in for a return to full training in just over 3 weeks time, however I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back quicker.

Sahin wants to go Arsenal but Jose is being a c*nt preferring he went to Liverpool

Lol stop guessing my friend.

The former Chelsea manager said: “The Premier League is a good place for players to pick up certain characteristics which he does not have.

“It is all the same to me, though, which club he goes to. I just hope that it happens soon for him, as it is best for him.

“Liverpool, Arsenal or Spurs — I have no preference.”

If we get him Wenger will be the biggest joke going.

• Upvote 1

It's not the club I'd want us to be it's just the reality of the situation.

The attitude to loans is totally different in this country, the Italian clubs see nothing wrong with getting someone in for a year as a stop gap. I don't see Sahin's role at Real changing in the space of a year anyway.

You wouldn't be saying any of this had he chose Arsenal.

Saying that, if I were him I'd choose Liverpool too. Why go on loan (and a step down) with a fee agreed like that, go somewhere that gives you the opportunity to impress with options open next Summer.

Sick signing though. Does seem like 4 into 3 though now. Gerrard, Allen, Lucas and Sahin. Be interesting to see how it unfolds.

lol

Jarvis is cold though great delivery and can go on either foot.

He's good at what he does. Too one dimensional to be consistent. Young enough to improve and will benefit from Allardyce's clear system.

Interested in seeing Kightly too, if he stays fit I think he'll do well at Stoke. Always rated him, but he's just not had a run.

Yeah cos Mourinho would say no I don't want my player going Arsenal in a press conference...

Your buying a player to have no option. Like I said even if Arsenal did it, doing it is a bitch move, your basically there reserves/affiliate club.

Yeah cos Mourinho would say no I don't want my player going Arsenal in a press conference...

Your buying a player to have no option. Like I said even if Arsenal did it, doing it is a bitch move, your basically there reserves/affiliate club.

We have a 14 m buy option at the end of the deal.

And were paying 2-5m to take him on loan.

Saying that, if I were him I'd choose Liverpool too. Why go on loan (and a step down) with a fee agreed like that, go somewhere that gives you the opportunity to impress with options open next Summer.

Sick signing though. Does seem like 4 into 3 though now. Gerrard, Allen, Lucas and Sahin. Be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Sahin is next.

Altho I don't think Arsenal should be taking players on loan without a permanent fee agreed.

One thing grooming young players to get them poached away but its another to regroom a player after an injury to go back on in his career at Madrid with Mourinho...

We have a 14 m buy option at the end of the deal.

And were paying 2-5m to take him on loan.

Plus he's on 120k a week and we'd be expected to pay a substantial amount of that

Gerrard's usually injured for half the season anyway so will be good cover, can also see gerrard being on the right of the front 3.