Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

150420136-manchester-united-new-signing-robin-van-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QVQbMGaOdvXgYYAOs6jDWAAaRO58ihcbtQPbs6Vqt%2bGX4ogC1oSdMWAxHIuSwiKVDg%3d%3d

RVP:

"I'm not angry with anyone at Arsenal and they're not mad at me"

“When I have to make tough decisions in my life I listen to the little boy inside me. That little boy was screaming 'Manchester United'"

Wow

Gfdbnmkjhgrfdsbhhgf

Hgrfghjhgtreghhgre

Jhgrew

Ht

Rg

Fbh

Gre

:rofl:

Croatian press saying Modric deal has broken down because Levy is trying to Jew them

http://www.vecernji....e-clanak-442907

From a financial perspective, Inter paid over 12m for Pazzini, while Cassano was valued at 5m at Milan. That's where the 7-8m valuation is probably coming from. Pazzini is also much fitter and a year younger, while the heart issues have done no good to Cassano's valuation.

I am guessing that from Galliani's perspective, he is letting Cassano go for free, and getting rid of 6m in wages to be paid to a physically unfit player who does not want to play for Milan anymore.... and in return, he is getting an Inzaghi replacement at an discount.

But that's all theory. I would take Cassano over Pazzini at Inter any day, even if he is primarily only a supersub these days.

• Upvote 1

Latest Updates: Cassano to Inter, Pazzini to Milan, Gabbiadini co-owned by Juve, Marquinhos to Roma, Pizzaro to Fiorentina, Zapata to Milan, Jose Angel to Sociedad, Aquilani to Fiorentina, Krasic to Fenerbache, Rodriguez & Valero to Viola, Balzaretti to Roma, Taiwo to Kiev, Destro to Roma, Rios to Palermo.

/

By the way

De Rossi>>>

• Upvote 2

Sky Sports understands Tottenham are close to finally agreeing a deal to sign Emmanuel Adebayor from Manchester City.

Spurs have been chasing Adebayor all summer after he impressed at White Hart Lane during a loan spell last season.

Adebayor impressed with 17 Premier League goals last term and City have been willing to offload the Togo international.

A deal between both clubs was agreed last month, but the move is thought to have stalled over personal terms.

However, it is understood a compromise has now been reached to pave the way for Adebayor to make the switch to north London.

Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas has admitted he is looking to add another striker to his squad and it appears Adebayor will now fill that void.

I read it as...

Sahin.

Mbiwa.

We won't get Mbiwa, so probably amazingly (considering Jenkinson is currently starting) another left-back apparently.

wearethenorthbank@northbanklower

Wouldn't be hugely surprised if Arsenal sign a left back as Santos earmarked to play left midfield.

Which is probably where this story comes from - http://www1.skysport...unners-interest

wearethenorthbank@northbanklower

Sahin hold-up is definiely because of buy option. Real Madrid want £14m clause put in. Arsenal haggling.

Jamie Sanderson@YoungGunsBlog

Terms agreed with Nuri Sahin. Arsenal still talking details with Madrid late last night. Club had hoped to announce it by now.

Daniel Friebe@friebos

Spanish blog @soymadridista says Mourinho told Sahin that if he went to Arsenal he would never be allowed back. Bah humbug.

Gary Jacob@garyjacob

yes arsenal want option for sahin and at right price and that is why, I'm told, deal has cooled @BabakGolriz