Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

Where the mistake? You just listed 5 seasons where only once has he made 45+ appearances.

Now your reaching...

Arsenal have always played a minimum of 38 Premier League games, 6 Champions League group games, 1 FA Cup game, 1 Carling Cup game = Thats 46 games, throw in that I can't remember when we last went out in the first round of any domestic cup = I think your chatting your usual amount of bullshit.

Like I said I know Arsenal haven't built a serious squad that could confidently be rotated for a while, so I understand why this notion of rotation rather than back-ups is hard for some to accept.

Name me one top European club who implements a full rotational system with their full backs?

We haven't seen the best of Carl Jenkinson anyway - he's got bags of potential and it will be interesting to see how he does next season.

Quality crosser and strong as well, just needs to improve his reading and positioning tbh.

No one was born a champion full back, you gotta work to get there and if he shows the right signs then why not give him a chance?

Screamed this months ago guys let there hate for Tottenham blind them

Chelsea winning the CL was never a good thing, would have f*cked up there spending, Roman wouldve lost more interested, and money would have slowed down, on top of that they wudnt have attracted players like VDW, Hazard and Hulk

FFS man

Not hate for Tottenham, hate for their fans that hyped so much.

Altho Roman was always gonna change up the team, missing out on CL wouldnt matter much to players if they getting silly p and seeing enough players arrive to know they will only be missing out for a year, its Chelsea not Liverpool fam.

Serie A Latest Updates: Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Mauri goes to prison! Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Roma release Gago, Aquilani returns to Liverpool, Muntari to Milan, Udinese sign Heurtaux, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter confirm the signings of Poli & Guarin, Inter sign Palacio, Milan reject option on Lopez

Serie A Latest Updates: Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Mauri goes to prison! Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Roma release Gago, Aquilani returns to Liverpool, Muntari to Milan, Udinese sign Heurtaux, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter confirm the signings of Poli & Guarin, Inter sign Palacio, Milan reject option on Lopez

which lopez lisandro? and mauri went to prison for what lol. guarin is a FM legend scored like 21 goals one time for me all from 30 yards+

What's he doing?

:/

Expanding one's horizons...

Kids 21, already familiar with Germany (albeit it outside of the Bundesliga) - he'll be back in the premiership when he chooses to.