CHIEF KEEF

Thizz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like we was all right about the music he was pushing sounding fucked he admits he was high on lean

Chief Keef's road to sobriety has given him revelations on his music and past addictions.

In an interview with Billboard, the rapper says that sipping lean altered his psyche and his last two mixtapes were the aftermath.

"My last two mixtapes were mistakes," he said. "I was on promethazine, all drugged out. I was tweaking. I don't sip the lean no more though."

The rapper is finishing up treatments at the Orange County rehab facility, and is expected to return to court on February 28 to find out when he can return home. Director of the facility Warren, believes that his progress has been impressive and he should return home soon.

"His recovery is moving in a very positive direction. I think he's ready to move forward. He's a very kind young man."

"Fuck Rehab" will be leading single on his new album Bang 3, scheduled to be released on March 3.