Fao: straight single dons

Frank White

i cant imagine not nutting for so long and i know certain girls will try rape me. im already turning down invites to "dinner" and other frivolous 1 on 1 situations that are code for sex.

f*ck it, will overlap with the No Zorn challenge.

I start at midnight.

No women, old & new.

Will make a thread later.

I would advise against this, total detachment of natural expression usually manifests itself in some form of what is call neurotic behaviour.

Cut down = could be profitable

Completely shut off is usually unnatural

But I wish you the best fortune nonetheless,

• Upvote 1

You can do anything you put your mind to it. I'm not sure if the topic is still here but I've done it before for just under a year or over I can't remember exactly. I felt fresh, clean & free of urges.

Only the first 4/6 weeks was hard. Strong will power is needed & you have to stay out of temptations way i.e clubs, zorn, films, convos, social networking sites etc as it will help ALOT.

It's not for the half hearted trust me.

Good luck bro.

/

You will REALLY clock how sexual your surroundings are. You probably think sex is everywhere but you wait.

• Upvote 1

Everything you do to better yourself results in getting bitches by default

Go gym and get ripped/blonx = get girls

Get money up an it's noticeable = get girls

Buy a new whip = get girls

Get a new job with status = get girls

That's why as a young man you should always focus on yourself and everything else will fall into place

its that p*ssy power

most girls dont know they have it

some girls do, the rinsing show was a clear example of p*ssy power x100

Fuck it, will overlap with the No Zorn challenge.

I start at midnight.

No women, old & new.

i desperately want to join you in this you knah and cut out the alcohol as well. I think the level of focus and zen i would achieve would be ridiculous.

im workin on one ting so i dont even know, i wanna do this though but this has been goin on for weeks dont wanna just drop her out

and until yesterday i hadnt drunk alcohol since November (had one bottle of kopparberg strawberry and lime, doesnt count much)

fuck it imma say, cut out all women but this one

so its like being in a relationship even tho i aint fuckin her yet

You can do anything you put your mind to it. I'm not sure if the topic is still here but I've done it before for just under a year or over I can't remember exactly. I felt fresh, clean & free of urges.

Only the first 4/6 weeks was hard. Strong will power is needed & you have to stay out of temptations way i.e clubs, zorn, films, convos, social networking sites etc as it will help ALOT.

It's not for the half hearted trust me.

Good luck bro.

/

You will REALLY clock how sexual your surroundings are. You probably think sex is everywhere but you wait.

Thank you.

Pos.

Man feels like I will have to prep myself like I'm competing in the Olympics.

Genuinely feel it will improve my relationships with women in the long-term too.

@Goddaz

Were you even talking to ANY women at least on a platonic level? There's this one girl who I feel has potential. Nothing's happened yet, not even linked TBH, but obviously I don't want to just put her on the back burner? What you man suggest, put her in the Friend Zone?

@Goddaz

Were you even talking to ANY women at least on a platonic level? There's this one girl who I feel has potential. Nothing's happened yet, not even linked TBH, but obviously I don't want to just put her on the back burner? What you man suggest, put her in the Friend Zone?

Yeah I was talking but always kept it short & sweet. You obviously want to get sexual with her in further so don't friend zone. Doing this ting ain't about locking off every chick you speak to, it's about self control, mind over everything.

Another tip is try YOUR VERY BEST NOT to entertain late calls. You know the ones I'm talking about coz moretime they only lead to sex talk/linking/beating etc.

Lastly remember just because you get phone calls/texts/bbm's etc or advances from chicks doesn't mean you should entertain it.

When you feel weak remember your goal.

@Goddaz

Yeah I was talking but always kept it short & sweet. You obviously want to get sexual with her in further so don't friend zone. Doing this ting ain't about locking off every chick you speak to, it's about self control, mind over everything.

Another tip is try YOUR VERY BEST NOT to entertain late calls. You know the ones I'm talking about coz moretime they only lead to sex talk/linking/beating etc.

Lastly remember just because you get phone calls/texts/bbm's etc or advances from chicks doesn't mean you should entertain it.

Cool.

Did you link ANY chicks? Even on a friendly vibe?

@Goddaz

Cool.

Nope, 0, non, nada

Stay away from your weaknesses (lighties with curly hair I believe lol). They'll always be there

@Goddaz

Cool.

Nope, 0, non, nada

Stay away from your weaknesses (lighties with curly hair I believe lol). They'll always be there

:lmao:

f*ck it, will overlap with the No Zorn challenge.

I start at midnight.

No women, old & new.

i desperately want to join you in this you knah and cut out the alcohol as well. I think the level of focus and zen i would achieve would be ridiculous.

been doing the no alcohol thing since the turn of the year, fast approaching 6 months and i'm glad i did it

cutting out the drinking was one thing but i don't know if i could do the no women thing, that's a whole different ball game

would love to attempt it though