The Champions League Final 2012 - Football League Play-off Finals

User

whos a bigger big game player drogba or eto'o?

i swear yesterday just made me smh at henry... how can you be that good and NEVER bang in a final?

says everything about the mentality of our club when there's a statue of him outside the Grove

yep,

where's theres Henry, (and its a terribly poor statue may i add,) there Best Law and Charlton at OT.

and people wanna hype to Chelsea bout a lack of serious long term history and credibiltity,

its all subjective anyway,

TBH I'm trying to not engage in this CL argument tbh, its foolish.

Football is all about cycles, Arsenal have never dominated an era, like a Man Utd or Liverpool.

Even this ten years of Chelsea history, isn't domination.

They are the first London team to win the European Cup/Champions League, so what... TBH I'm more crushed by the fact that the Arsenal team that probably could/should have won it was beat by a Wayne Bridge Chelsea goal.

The vs. Barcelona final in Paris was that team's final shot, and we lost and since then I haven't remotely thought we could win it.

Basically Arsenal fans should be as equally bitter about Chelsea's win as West Ham, QPR, Fulham fans. I would say Tottenham too, but clearly this one effects them slightly a bit more, lmao.

SMH like those clubs are in the same bracket as us and Chelsea

Yesterday was a very painful day

For you.

I didn't care. told people for weeks Chelsea was winning.

surely having that milling round in your head for weeks would've only made it all worse,

They still won't finish ahead of us but it's the one game i didn't want to lose :(

baby_gif.gif

things that matter: League table:

table.jpg

matt-smith-by-by-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-173.gif

If Arsenal get a result @ Anfield and we beat Spurs I can see Arsenal topping them this season

You'd think that. Then you look at run in after Chelsea away. We'd still have to lose another 3 games for them to get past us. Yesterday was a freak result, a bit like utd losing 6-1 at home to City.

Home to, Swansea, Norwich, Stoke, Blackburn and Fulham

Away to Bolton, Villa, QPR, Sunderland

Only game i could see us losing is Sunderland away. We have the easiest run in out of all of the top 4 clubs.

JOHN-BARROWMAN-thumbs-up-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-548.gif

heard arsenal won the league yesterday, can someone confirm?

Great comeback, Ill give a high 5-2 you if we ever meet.

heard arsenal won the league yesterday, can someone confirm?

http://www.HaveYouEverSeenTottenhamWinTheLeague.com/

i can show you 7 points into why these are not that funny

can you still show me?

Reality is though, one performance doesn't hurt us. Obviously losing bragging rights etc

We put ourselves in a position where we could lose 3 games and then have to worry. We've only lost once. Scum won their biggest game of the season where as we lost a NLD. We can focus on staying 3rd and winning the FA cup whereas they have nothing, unless they count the CL or a fight for 4th :lol:

Remember the few seasons before when we beat them and TF would always say, where are you in the table though? :Y:

Time's have changed. We've pretty much switched roles. Let's see how they do against their next two games against Liverpool and Newcastle. No doubt that this was a freak result.

Yes-nod-nodding-darren-criss-glee-annoyed-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-488.gif

• Upvote 9