Good Restaurant Thread?

Captain Planet

So tried the Red Dog Saloon ghost chilli chicken wing challenge & managed half of 1 before breaking down in tears, running to the toilet and projectile vomiting. Had me all shaking like Muhammed Ali afterwards.

Ive eaten Daves Insanity Sauce and some of the hottest Jerk around but that was a NEXT HYPE. My mouth still burning 2 hrs later

i hate that where its not even hot it just hurts

but then again, im not hot kinda guy

i prefer my shit to not burn

So tried the Red Dog Saloon ghost chilli chicken wing challenge & managed half of 1 before breaking down in tears, running to the toilet and projectile vomiting. Had me all shaking like Muhammed Ali afterwards.

Ive eaten Daves Insanity Sauce and some of the hottest Jerk around but that was a NEXT HYPE. My mouth still burning 2 hrs later

fam... i done the same ting near enuff

went red dog and da don next to me was in tears and come sat down next to me and was ilke..yeh i see u laughing and confused at me about why i was crying he said this is why..had a next pot of the hot sauce untouched....so me being the guy i am who can take hot food....i tried some.

I was fine.......then i decided it would be smart to have a big amount.

Thought i was about to touch heaven....it basically was burning the inside of my chest...disgustingly...the burn on the mouth/tongue was bad enough but the chest burn was so intense im lucky i had ordered a milkshake just before but i was so fucked. NEVER AGAIN. *rest of the food is good though*

What's Benihana's saying?

Sis went last week, said she'd go back. Said they give too much sides though.

They've got that chef at the table malarkey

personally i would recommend spending you hard earned cash elsewhere

the food is very basic and very expensive for what it is which is basically a bland meal served by a cocktail bar man

it ain't terrible but very over priced

for the same money take yourself to Hawksmoor or Goodmans for a proper steak trust me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...