Good Restaurant Thread?

Captain Planet

• 1 month later...

Help me out people. Went to a chinese/asian restaurant 5/6 years back around Chelsea/Fulham kinda way but can't remember the name at all and google is coming up blank. 

Had crazy decor inside like a full exotic garden with a stream running through with koi fish, is it still around?

18 hours ago, Greens said:

Help me out people. Went to a chinese/asian restaurant 5/6 years back around Chelsea/Fulham kinda way but can't remember the name at all and google is coming up blank. 

Had crazy decor inside like a full exotic garden with a stream running through with koi fish, is it still around?

Blue elephant.

they've moved to imperial wharf now

• Upvote 1

Mint leaf near bank.

http://www.mintleaflondon.com/city

Any one been? Not a big fan of Indian food, but this was pretty decent. Nice setup. also has a bar inside. I went on monday for a birthday dinner, it was empty, probably because it was a week day. But, they treated us with a Birthday cake after the meal. Nice touch.

Guest Blacksheet
On 8/25/2016 at 8:42 AM, Niall Ferguson said:

Any above average salary earner can get paid on a given day, or use a credit card to pay for food in Mayfair. The ting unravels when your whip ain't Mayfair-esque and you're still renting or at Mumzy's drum in Zone 2-6. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:(

On 8/25/2016 at 0:09 AM, jelly said:

Lebanese and turkish is very simular. 

You lot have pe to be eating in mayfair, I ate there once, small portions and bill came to 80 quid for two. I am not here to pretend I have prince harry money and stunt like im a royal. I am happy with my 22 pound Lebanese food.

I spend my money on holidays and buying a house so I dont end up living in a council estate my whole life with a rental

hes telling the truth..lol@ negging him. you live in north west, east, or south London and are going to mayfair to have turkish or Lebanese. 

/

nothing wrong in buying your council house/flat either. 

i wonder if the obsessions with burgers and ribs will pass? its like every new joint is a burger joint

8 hours ago, VENOM said:

hes telling the truth..lol@ negging him. you live in north west, east, or south London and are going to mayfair to have turkish or Lebanese. 

/

nothing wrong in buying your council house/flat either. 

i wonder if the obsessions with burgers and ribs will pass? its like every new joint is a burger joint

So only people who live in West can eat at mayfair ? 

I guess it's mugs who go to china town to eat chinese, when they came order from their local one.

You man need to get out more, A lot of these places ain't as expensive as the geographical location may perceive.

Sometimes it's not just the food. It's the scenery, interior, vibes and the intimacy you might just want.

• Downvote 1

Best kebab is nice, but imo super kebab on the same road towards dalston is just as good and they have garlic sauce !! ?

But this place Kuzu Shish (269 well street) is the one for grilled meats, the ribs wings ect fakkkk my mouth is watering now thinking about them 

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2016 at 6:48 PM, Drift said:

Started working on the border of L'pool Street and Shoreditch.

Any good lunch spots near Sloredictch? 

11 hours ago, Afgoon said:

Petticoat Lane Market is decent for a ~£5 lunch, Katsu Wraps are the shit

Bleeker Street  in Old Spitalfields Market is supposed to be one of London's top burgers

Guest Blacksheet
3 hours ago, kerser said:

Best kebab is nice, but imo super kebab on the same road towards dalston is just as good and they have garlic sauce !! ?

But this place Kuzu Shish (269 well street) is the one for grilled meats, the ribs wings ect fakkkk my mouth is watering now thinking about them 

I was wondering why and how they don't have garlic sars 

• 1 month later...