Good Restaurant Thread?

Captain Planet

On 15/08/2016 at 7:48 PM, Afroman said:

Mamounia Mayfair , Lebanese flex. 

http://www.mamounialounge.com/

:Y:0

Highly recommend. Really good grub and setting 

Shisha, Mixed grill and nice live Acoustic arab music with a blend of Rnb chart songs. 

Looking at the reviews it's complete trash.

You sure you didn't just go so you could write this post?

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

what are these trash reviews you speak of 

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186338-d2180536-Reviews-Mamounia_Lounge_Mayfair-London_England.html

this guy seriously needs to let go of the hate for everything in life 

You need to let go of your obsession with me fam. We have no prior history on this forum. I can't remember any of your posts or anything. Fuck off please.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

what are these trash reviews you speak of 

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186338-d2180536-Reviews-Mamounia_Lounge_Mayfair-London_England.html

this guy seriously needs to let go of the hate for everything in life 

its not healthy 

/

looks sick afroman will go with the gf and naother couple 

Truss.

Guys a grown ass miserable man. Strange guy.

You can't go wrong as a couple's night out .

28 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Truss.

Guys a grown ass miserable man. Strange guy.

You can't go wrong as a couple's night out .

No one "truss" you you baboon. You're any stunt nigga with some shit job trying to front, hence the trips to Dubai, Mayfair etc. Wouldn't surprise me if you turned out to be Posty from GRM Daily you know. That's how I imagine you to look. Some fat lipped, gorilla domed c*nt.

outta_nowhere.png

• Upvote 4

Just now, Niall Ferguson said:

No one "truss" you you baboon. You're any stunt nigga with some shit job trying to front, hence the trips to Dubai, Mayfair etc. Wouldn't surprise me if you turned out to be Posty from GRM Daily you know. That's how I imagine you to look. Some fat lipped, gorilla domed c*nt.

:lol: You call that stunting?  I feel your anger bro, I am just tryna live good like the fella who ran through your sweet heart.

Unreal isn't it. LOL

Allow them though, not sure why there's so much hate or swiftness to hate BBK and co on this forum. JME and Skepta are living good.

tumblr_mv39nc5qp61ryfrfko1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

http://www.escudodecuba.com/

walked past this so many times on nights out...thought it was just some any bar or something

but the food is actually real tasty. Nothing fancy, come like proper homecooked food

definitely good to hit up if you're in the area.

The plantain with guacamole and i think it was some kinda cheese? didnt think something so simple would be so nice

Lebanese and turkish is very simular. 

You lot have pe to be eating in mayfair, I ate there once, small portions and bill came to 80 quid for two. I am not here to pretend I have prince harry money and stunt like im a royal. I am happy with my 22 pound Lebanese food.

I spend my money on holidays and buying a house so I dont end up living in a council estate my whole life with a rental

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5