Golden Jubilee??....KMT

MARVELL

Having a queen is the only thing we got left for America to hate on tbh

Rest of the worlds is fully gassed of our lizzy!

All intelligent or succesful foreign people ive met say we are complete d*ckheads for supporting their lifestyle

Their lifestyle is easily supported by the money they generate.

VENOM JUS MAD WE AINT GOT A KING FOR HIM TO SUCK OFF ON JUNE 5TH

and ur just hating cos SAS wont be performing in her party so that you come with some "cant tell you just yet" insider sh*t info you got off the grapevine everyone else has access to. cuntface.....@PM her people deny her blackness anyway. aint got a problem with her as a person, im against the institution she stands for. Head of the church yet the church caked off slavery

Having a queen is the only thing we got left for America to hate on tbh

Rest of the worlds is fully gassed of our lizzy!

All intelligent or succesful foreign people ive met say we are complete d*ckheads for supporting their lifestyle

Their lifestyle is easily supported by the money they generate.

the country would generate more money if they got rid of them and used their vast land and homes for good use.

*sniffs*

its beautiful

get the brown chillen, old aff guys and spear shankers to sing and dance in HD and close ups

then return them back to the poverty we damned them to in the first place. Courtesy of HRM.

"You brought hope, you brought light

Conquered fear, it wasn't always easy

Stood your ground, kept your faith"

didnt know she was a super hero

*sniffs*

its beautiful

get the brown chillen, old aff guys and spear shankers to sing and dance in HD and close ups

then return them back to the poverty we damned them to in the first place. Courtesy of HRM.

"You brought hope, you brought light

Conquered fear, it wasn't always easy

Stood your ground, kept your faith"

didnt know she was a super hero

:lol:

The whole charade starting to drive me up wall now..evry bloody advert .supermarket,school place of businees .local park. Tv,radio ,clotheing.food.council sporting events and so on and so forth all bleeting on about pissing jubilee the flag the brand it everywhere

Like my dad who is 70 this year said ''cha to the jubilee I been paying for her bills for 56years that old german bat aint paid one of mine''

Why do I want to celebrate her 60years of living the high life no thanks I'll be celebrating in august my dads 70 of hardworking life..

What as she or her biggoted fool of a husband done for anyone in past 60s and they expect me to pay £2.50 on a trifle to take to party in her honur ..instead of ramming it down our necks how great she is let's have the other side of what her fam did

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2