Juju

JOHN DOE

My mother says JuJu is real.

Some examples

A) If you want to be rich you go to a witch doctor and WD asks u which family member are you looking to sacrifice for glory

B) If your unlucky you can normally get it passed on from one of your grandparents

C) certain african ballers have admitted having witch doctors eg Diouf,Tiote

Senegal national team in 2002 put a spell on Zidane

/

I been told the French Cockrel is some sort of magic for Les Bleus

Them Nollywood films are the truth

Haha if Diouf has a witch doctor, then what does Messi have?

Its things like this that make me doubt its existence, how is it the continent with the most supernatural powers and juju can't even spawn a nation that can win the world cup lol, where was all this juju when the slavemasters were invading our lands and taking us as slaves?

There you go.

It doesn't even stop there, Africa is being raped to this day.

If Juju exist then black people need something else cos it defo ain't strong.

Some examples

A) If you want to be rich you go to a witch doctor and WD asks u which family member are you looking to sacrifice for glory

B) If your unlucky you can normally get it passed on from one of your grandparents

/

Its things like this that make me doubt its existence, how is it the continent with the most supernatural powers and juju can't even spawn a nation that can win the world cup lol, where was all this juju when the slavemasters were invading our lands and taking us as slaves?

There you go.

About it ain't strong you ficking carribs

This ain't game of thrones we didn't have dragons

Don't be surprised if your ancestors were prisoners/slaves already

This notion of slaves being just taken from African in slave raids is often highly exaggerated, take it from me an African who's been there and learnt from African Accounts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I ain't even religious but I think all the African donz in the past that threw away their ancient customs for some other foreign man's preachings need a clap.

Juju beliefs, Vodun, Yoruba traditional religion etc or whatever. That sh*t should be respected as much as any other religion in my eyes as long as it provides you some sort morality

Also I hope you lot know juju isnt even a real african concept its just a word the Europeans used to label and summarise all West African religion.

• Upvote 5

if one understood the 'spiritual' rituals that go on in the houses of parliament, and the US congress, even at the UN

the books/mentors many powerful western leaders have used or read for their knowledge and teaching, as well as the European/american history aspects of cults, occults and secret societies

its just stupid to think a belief in obtaining access into the spiritual world is mainly an African thing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if one understood the 'spiritual' rituals that go on in the houses of parliament, and the US congress, even at the UN

the books/mentors many powerful western leaders have used or read for their knowledge and teaching, as well as the European/american history aspects of cults, occults and secret societies

its just stupid to think a belief in obtaining access into the spiritual world is mainly an African thing

so you understand these yea?

in the inner circle like that yea?

youre so cool

Some examples

/

There you go.

About it ain't strong you ficking carribs

This ain't game of thrones we didn't have dragons

Don't be surprised if your ancestors were prisoners/slaves already

This notion of slaves being just taken from African in slave raids is often highly exaggerated, take it from me an African who's been there and learnt from African Accounts

I wonder who negged...

The harsh realities of ancestry

Not all of you are a mish mash of stolen African royalty, native carribeans and Indians pmsl

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2