Juju

JOHN DOE

I'm from a hood where there's a bag of coppers

When it's beef, you've gotta roll with a bag of copper

'cause some niggas even go and see the magic doctor

So how the Trident gon' tell us not to carry choppers?

Big stick, Harry Potter

Big kick, we played it bad in soccer

Now I don't need no help from the magic doctor

I just wave my magic wand, Harry Potter

• Downvote 3

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Exactly ^

Quite interesting.

It is a TTKK thing, I'm sorry people!

"He who feels it knows it."

I remember the night my uncle died, my dad started being a prick and said something disrespectful about it to my mum. This is like 20 mins after we found out. A second later the contents of my dad's shelf fell to the floor with a crash. My mate (who is white and not really informed about this kinda stuff, usually jokes about it) immediately said 'Duppy', my dad looked at him and said 'Yeah', and walked off silently, said nothing else for the rest of the night. I had the same thought in my head, but my boy articulated it before I could really say anything.

This world, this experience that we all contribute and help to make, this reality is a mystical, complex and beautiful one. Nobody can claim to know it 100%, but you can certainly speak for, and from your experience. Often, it is when you compare your experiences with others that you realize this world is filled with signs. It is up to you, as the late, great Tenor Saw said, to 'make up your mind to face reality all the time'.

Think Ive seen u tell that stupid story before

It's called a coincidence u mug

B dubble got moved to one too many times and realised the road isn't for him that is all pmsl at that p*ssy and his gucci rag

the way i see it is that you shouldn't worry too much about jinns/demons/voodoo/juju or otherwise you'll go crazy

Just accept that there's some unexplainable things out there and humble yourself cause at the end of the day god is greater then everything

Exactly ^

[media=]

[/media]

Quite interesting.

I remember the night my uncle died, my dad started being a prick and said something disrespectful about it to my mum. This is like 20 mins after we found out. A second later the contents of my dad's shelf fell to the floor with a crash. My mate (who is white and not really informed about this kinda stuff, usually jokes about it) immediately said 'Duppy', my dad looked at him and said 'Yeah', and walked off silently, said nothing else for the rest of the night. I had the same thought in my head, but my boy articulated it before I could really say anything.

This world, this experience that we all contribute and help to make, this reality is a mystical, complex and beautiful one. Nobody can claim to know it 100%, but you can certainly speak for, and from your experience. Often, it is when you compare your experiences with others that you realize this world is filled with signs. It is up to you, as the late, great Tenor Saw said, to 'make up your mind to face reality all the time'.

B dubble got moved to one too many times and realised the road isn't for him that is all pmsl at that p*ssy and his gucci rag

Like I said, speak for yourself! You have no knowledge of my experience, p*ssy - suck your mum!

Still no cause for my boys sudden death nearly 2 years ago(3 days after his best friend died)

A lot of people have said its voodoo/juju

@spesh, victor

Didn't personally know Victor but I've heard the story. he's not the only person to have died from bereavement.

It's very sad and it's quite disrespectful IMO to suggest things like Juju were responsible for his death.

• Upvote 2

Jinns do exist, one of fundamental things you believe in as a Muslim.

But the problem is that some just take it too far with this fear of supernatural things. What potentially is just a simple mental disease, most would, especially the West African akhis, assume its a demon/supernatural thing.

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Exactly ^

[media=]

[/media]

Quite interesting.

Like I said, speak for yourself! You have no knowledge of my experience, p*ssy - suck your mum!

*clocks your sig*

Pmsl your obviously any fuck boy like ur dad.

Exactly ^

[media=]

[/media]

Quite interesting.

*clocks your sig*

Pmsl your obviously any f*ck boy like ur dad.

My dad is a boss, your dad is a worker.